Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky. Acton  (Read 2158 times)

5 review(s) for ASIA. (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only

Seen this wg about 2 weeks ago late evening.

COMMS good all done a couple of hours before the meeting at short notice. She or who ever was taking the booking responded promptly.

Venue - Flat in modern apartment closes station would be South Acton station short walk from flat. Plenty of parking night time. Nice large bedroom all modern and clean. Bathroom was at the other end of flat. I remember I struggled with shower on the day... beware. On my way to shower I had a brief glimpse of her flat mate Stunning Julie
External Link/Members Only
Can't comment as I did not see much but worth for me to investigate further.

Girl - Looong dark hair. I remember her hair touching her bum. Great view during doggie. Nice face with lovely green eyes. She spoke good English I felt we got on quite well. She could loose a couple of pounds but nothing to serious. Her tits are saggy unfortunately with some stretch marks but was still great to suck on. She's got quite a few tattoos non to my taste.

FEE- paid £120 for the hour

SERVICE. Took part in doggie mish and cg plus light kissing. I thought the sex was good. She knew what she was doing and made all the right noises. Done abit of hair pulling in doggie which she was ok with. Mannaged to pop twice in the hour. Abit of clock watching at the end but I did get my full hour. BJ was covered my choice, unfortunately no ball licking or eye contact which was I let down. I also managed to put a couple of fingers in her pussy and gave it a gentle rub.

Verdict - Good shag with a willing girl. Location is convenient for me so might return though £120 is abit steep for the hour.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing via this review.

I've punted 6 W/G from this group (some in the double figures), that worked on and off together. Over the last few years, at several different locations (iirc).

But, my last few bookings with this group had issues. That have made me, not want to return and those bookings. Were more on the side of, neutral and negative punts.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 02:36:02 pm by The_Don »

Offline mrx007

Thanks for this. I saw this girl months ago and couldn't remember her name.

Big positive from me.