Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is is safe to use my apartment?  (Read 2769 times)

adiman83

I'm thinking of calling an agency and I was wondering if it's safe to use my apartment for the "meeting". I live alone by the way.

Offline Steely Dan

Many do.  I have done.

There are always risks with this hobby so I think you need to put them into perspective. An agency is making money from selling sex, not stealing your TV, or blackmailing you. 

So not sure what risk you have in mind.  Some are greater with an out call (lose of anonymity), some are lower (ending up in a bad location with a scary pimp).  Overall if you are wise, an outcall may be fine.  And I don't know why, but an agency outcall seems safer than an indy outcall. Not sure why I think that.  /shrug

Offline smiths

I'm thinking of calling an agency and I was wondering if it's safe to use my apartment for the "meeting". I live alone by the way.

In over 30 years punting i have never used my own place to punt in and i never will as it breaks my basic security. However, some punters do so and have posted they havent had any problems. Comes down to whether you think you can trust the pimp and the WG in this case.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have had 20 or so pro$$ies visit my house over the years, never had a problem ------ apart from a few munters turning up.  :vomit:

Offline Robster199

I prefer 4/5* hotels (incall) or my place. Just prefer it to turning up at some unknown flat...never had a problem with either.

James999

I prefer 4/5* hotels (incall) or my place. Just prefer it to turning up at some unknown flat...never had a problem with either.

You're paying a bird to sleep with you, trying to impress her by booking a more expensive hotel is about as stupid as boasting on the internet  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You're paying a bird to sleep with you, trying to impress her by booking a more expensive hotel is about as stupid as boasting on the internet  :hi:

Why book a five star hotel to shag a pro$$ie.   :dash:

Offline Robster199

James. I agree, I said incall. She is working from hotel at her cost.

I have got girls to my hotel when work is paying though. Seems silly not to!

Offline Anadin

I'd just book a Travelodge on a Sunday, which is what I did on my last outcall. They're dirt cheap and then I don't feel bad for abandoning the room after to punt.

James999

Why book a five star hotel to shag a pro$$ie.

Most pro$$ies are impressed if a place has hot water  :hi:

Offline Robster199

Indeed. Hotel if they or work are paying  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most pro$$ies are impressed if a place has hot water  :hi:

Probably be the only time they will see clean towels.    :sarcastic:

Oldstager

Almost every wg I`ve seen has been to my home several times.  Three girls who only did Outcalls always came to my home while even the ones who mainly do Incalls have been at some time or another, and one girl stayed the weekend.  I`ve never had any problems, but I`m always a bit careful in my selections.

Offline AnthG

This one I don't agree with personally.

I agee if its someone I have never seen before then yes no point in this. But if its someone I have seen before and liked this would make it more of a fun time that second booking doing it in style.

A 4/5 star hotel is not much more than a 2/3 star hotel. Premier Inns if you don't take up their book way in advance offers want around £70 for a room. Looking on Laterooms you can get a 4 star room for around £10-£20 more.

With regards to the OPs question I would be very careful. The thing that jumped out at me is if you ever negative reviewed (or even some positive reviewed) a girl who came to your house. This may be something that is used for revenge. Or just her means to go OTT psycho.

For some reason reviewing girls seems to sometimes bring out the psycho in them. And like I say if she knows where you live there are many things that can result.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daveev

ive punted for 5 years and have always used my place and still would, never had any trouble

Offline NIK

I have had 20 or so pro$$ies visit my house over the years, never had a problem ------ apart from a few munters turning up.  :vomit:

I have probably had twice as many and would agree with Jimmy. Plenty of munters, but by and large no real problems. Although inevitably a few near things. 
It was ten years this June past since my last home visit and although I now live alone and have less visible neighbours than I had back then would never consider it again, even if I could afford it.

Like going with one on the street I believe it's unnecessary as there are so many alternatives these days. Outcall is also up to £50 more expensive than the equivalent girl incall.

If a prosssy only does outcalls I wouldn't bother seeing her, unless I was in a hotel in London for example. I certainly wouldn't book a hotel locally just to see a prossy. Although a couple of times I have booked hotels in Nottingham just for appointments. Both largely a waste of time and I'd never do it again.

The other thing I hate about outcalls is that prossies are so often late and this just adds to the nervousness caused by the waiting.
I feel much more in control when I go for incalls as I am more organised than they frequently are and am never late.

Even now an outcall would make me nervous, whereas I rarely experience any nerves these days on an incall visit.  :hi:

Andre 3000

I pretty much always use my place now.

Incalls lost their lustre for me after too many other people in the house situations. I feel I cant really let loose as much. Especially when it's male voices I can hear. At my place I control everything including the music and general tempo and of course when I shot my load I don't have to trudge across London feeling knackered, as I'm already home.

Now of course this means that you can't just let any WG into your home. I'm extremely picky about who is, so I very rarely do on the day meets .
I have to get a feel of what a WG is like before we agree a meet.

Oldstager

Incalls lost their lustre for me after too many other people in the house situations. I feel I cant really let loose as much. Especially when it's male voices I can hear. At my place I control everything including the music and general tempo and of course when I shot my load I don't have to trudge across London feeling knackered, as I'm already home.

Now of course this means that you can't just let any WG into your home. I'm extremely picky about who is, so I very rarely do on the day meets .

And if the girl isn`t driving afterwards a bottle of wine (preferably sparkling) in bed, half way through the bout can work wonders with a flagging sexual vigour

Offline nigel4498

Prefer my place as I find the beds in most incalls are to low, also find it restrictive and boring.
I can fuck in every room in my flat, have a stool in the kitchen that's adjustable and the work tops get used too.
Table in the lounge and over the arms of the sofa are another couple of places.
Great shower and I know the towels are clean. :thumbsup:

pokenn

Yep, that sums it up for me too.

Offline Daffodil

In my view it is very foolish.

I've just had some dick sending me PM's threatening to beat me up because a prossie I saw ages ago got all depressed with the prossie-life and complained to him.

I obviously couldn't give a shit as I'm careful with my personal information and it takes more than a keyboard warrior to worry me, but I could certainly do without some jumped-up chav coming round my place.

Offline Tailpipe

In my view it is very foolish.

I've just had some dick sending me PM's threatening to beat me up because a prossie I saw ages ago got all depressed with the prossie-life and complained to him.

I obviously couldn't give a shit as I'm careful with my personal information and it takes more than a keyboard warrior to worry me, but I could certainly do without some jumped-up chav coming round my place.

Not good this sort of stuff , best not upset the 4chan or reddit boys they seem to be able to find anyone and very quickly as they are awash with guys with high level tech skills.

Offline cunnyhunt

Was that on UKP ?

OldAdmin

He's sent me a PM threatening to report me to his local MP  :D

Offline cunnyhunt

If she's in the prettiest MP thread could be worth a follow up  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31315.msg469848#new

As you are not here maybe another could follow up for you... ;)

Offline Daffodil

He was a total tool, an amateur boxer apparently who wanted to see me in the ring  :rolleyes: