Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Massage  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Wotsit

External Link/Members Only

Hi
No sexual services offered
I offer high quality sports massage
I am a newly qualified NVQ therapist. I am offering lower prices to begin with.
1 hour therapy sessions is £40
Please ring me on 07943764844

This is actually Lisa who used to be in the flats on Woodborough Road now working in the well reviewed address in Mapperley

Offline Willie the great

Keep clear she will fleece you good price to start with then price goes up as much as she thinks she can get away with, she works from Wood borough Road or City Centre.you have been warned,,,rip off merchant...

Offline Willie the great

Please tell me what is a sports massage,,,nothing sexual....this is a new one on me.. anybody tried it...

Offline HailWood

Please tell me what is a sports massage,,,nothing sexual....this is a new one on me.. anybody tried it...
I’ve had a proper sports massage by a physio. It was quite painful at times especially the deep tissue stuff. However I did walk out feeling really good and loose.

Offline chunky monkey

A sport massage is used to treat pulled muscles and other injuries from all manner of sports including running and ball games

Lisa will be running her hands over you, stroking your balls and pulling a different muscle   :wacko: