Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Morgan, Me and My Girlfriend!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Amari-B

Has anyone had any experience with English-Morgan?

I have been off the punting scene for a while especially with Covid and having a really sexy and horny new girlfriend. We have been together for nearly two years now and she really wants to spice things up. Her fantasy is to have multiple guys fuck her and mine very simply is to have two girls giving me a nice blowjob.

In short… I told her about AW and how we could get another girl involved. She agreed! I spoke to English-Morgan who was more than happy to assist and I booked a 15 min slot with her for this evening. Her quoted prices are £50 for 15 mins, granted there was two of us but having my girlfriend there should make it easier for her? Surely?

All comms were done by email and she responds very quickly. She emailed me last night to say she is charging £120 for the meet!! I did question this but she hasn’t responded since. Thats outrageous and even if she charged for 2x people at £50 each its still less than she quoted! Bizarre!  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

Cancel if you don't like what she's asking you to pay.

Offline Amari-B

Cancel if you don't like what she's asking you to pay.

I have cancelled, it was arranged for 7pm. I just found it weird. I missed the fact that she already quoted me £50 which is why it was booked, then changed it last night to £120! Looking elsewhere now

Offline hunkybc

15 mins....what was you expecting to achieve on 15 mins!? For a thresome you need min 30 mins surely.

Offline ZeroCount

15 mins....what was you expecting to achieve on 15 mins!? For a thresome you need min 30 mins surely.

With two girls blowing me, I'm not sure I'd need to book more than 30 seconds.

Offline Crazydave

I have cancelled, it was arranged for 7pm. I just found it weird. I missed the fact that she already quoted me £50 which is why it was booked, then changed it last night to £120! Looking elsewhere now

Get used to it. I often see other girls with my girlfriend and it's really difficult to find one that doesn't want to put her prices up  :dash: Honestly - they're doing less work so I've no idea why they think the price should be higher :unknown: Doesn't matter how much you try to tell them that with two girls there, they will only have to do half as much work, but they don't seem to get it. I could understand a higher price if it was two guys going to see her, but another girl there just eases the burden  :dash:

Offline Amari-B

Get used to it. I often see other girls with my girlfriend and it's really difficult to find one that doesn't want to put her prices up  :dash: Honestly - they're doing less work so I've no idea why they think the price should be higher :unknown: Doesn't matter how much you try to tell them that with two girls there, they will only have to do half as much work, but they don't seem to get it. I could understand a higher price if it was two guys going to see her, but another girl there just eases the burden  :dash:

Completely agree mate and this was my point exactly! Also this was slightly different as she had all the info and said standard charge of £50 is fine, then changed it to £120! Nevermind, i’ll keep searching until I can find the right one at the right price

Offline Moby Dick

She probably thinking there will be interaction with / from the girlfriend. 3 way snowball  :thumbsup:
Even if the girlfriend (or anyone else) was just to watch they would expect extra.
When I’ve organised FFM with 2 SPs they both still expect their hourly rate, plus some travel (lost time) money. Some expect more for girl on girl. What happened to “you are paying for my time”. :sarcastic:
Was this an outcall?

Anything extra / away from a normal punt tends to cost extra in puntingland.
Get a regular and she may let her join in as a freebie to keep your business, but there may be awkward familiarity difficult to explain to the GF

Edit: what does your lass look like. How she getting on with her craving for extra cock?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:38:54 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Jpatrickxv

Edit: what does your lass look like. How she getting on with her craving for extra cock?

I was thinking this too. No need for the OP to look much further than this forum for a few helping hands!

Offline Buttons

Has anyone had any experience with English-Morgan?

I have been off the punting scene for a while especially with Covid and having a really sexy and horny new girlfriend. We have been together for nearly two years now and she really wants to spice things up. Her fantasy is to have multiple guys fuck her and mine very simply is to have two girls giving me a nice blowjob.

In short… I told her about AW and how we could get another girl involved. She agreed! I spoke to English-Morgan who was more than happy to assist and I booked a 15 min slot with her for this evening. Her quoted prices are £50 for 15 mins, granted there was two of us but having my girlfriend there should make it easier for her? Surely?

All comms were done by email and she responds very quickly. She emailed me last night to say she is charging £120 for the meet!! I did question this but she hasn’t responded since. Thats outrageous and even if she charged for 2x people at £50 each its still less than she quoted! Bizarre!  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Serious offer here, if your girl friend has a fantasy of fucking other guys I’m more than happy to help out. I know that sounds like some random offer from a guy looking for a shag, but I’m also a pretty talented photographer and videographer. I’d be very happy to shoot the session so you both had something to look back on. Message me on here if you are interested  :hi:

Offline Smellett87

Everyone seems to have missed the obvious question here and not asked if the ops girlfriend has signed up to aw to fulfill her fantasy lol

Offline Dodgelad

Swingers scene? surely that would come with far less costs?

Offline Madman74

If your girlfriend wants to spice things up open it up for a bukakke party I’d be happy to pop along