Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this Thai?  (Read 860 times)

Offline King_Kai1403

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed this Thai and normally I wouldn't questio  it as pictures look legit enough and I am lucky enough to not have been burned with VS girls yet, but her prices are so low for a Thai. Hoped Maybe someone had some knowledge of her, tried searching stuff, but no success.

Cheers

Offline railwayman

Just messaged her and got a standard response as below

Please read all the details....I offer you     Naked Body to body Relaxing massage with happy ending (hand)

30 mins £50
60 mins £90

For full service
Extra £30 For oral and sex with protection
No!!! anal sex

By appointment only

I only do what say in the details
....Thank you x....

Offline King_Kai1403

Ah ok, that explains the prices then! Well seems a lot more legit now, thanks for that. I had messaged her with no reply yet though weirdly.

Her tits do look amazing, basically the only thing I'd be going for really. Hopefully go see her this week then and can review.

Offline gbyld87

a quick bit of research tells me its this one: External Link/Members Only

Looks good.  Hopefully she sticks around until next week, as I already have something lined up for tomorrow!

Offline King_Kai1403

Yep thats her, I had checked AW this morning and she wasn't there I don't think. I have seen her today and left a review, thanks guys.

Will add her AW link to it now actually too, cheers GBY.

Offline Captainhowdy666

No facial pics means 100% bait and switch.

Offline King_Kai1403

That only seems to be the case with shop girls in my experience tbh. I saw this girl yesterday and it's definitely the girl from the photos.

Offline Ronaldjones89

Offline King_Kai1403

I did see her and left a review, like I say there I find her best feature is how stunning she is, so yeah I think so. Though I think thai Patty is stunning too, which other reviews think the opposite haha