Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any body have any info on this VS girl English sexy katie in Lincoln  (Read 863 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Can't decided if i've seen this girl adverising on AW or not. Not much info.
She looks to have a Good body and the price is reasonable but can't decide if she's one of the twin smack heads or not ?!!?

Offline chrisinlincoln

The last I recall was one was working on Monks Road (can't see her today on AW, but has been on there recently) and the other in Sleaford; so neither of these is LN6 as shown on the VS site.
The telephone # on VS doesn't match the one I have for the girl in Sleaford, but maybe their numbers change as often as their addresses?

When they were over in North Hykeham that was LN6, but as I think we know they had to move on from there.

Offline themightyimp

She is in the flats on (Street name removed as per rules) iirc.  I didn't realease it was one of the sisters.  Wanted £110 inc owo for half an hour. In Lincoln FFS.  I declined...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 02:57:17 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She is in the flats on (Street name removed as per rules) iirc.  I didn't realease it was one of the sisters.  Wanted £110 inc owo for half an hour. In Lincoln FFS.  I declined...
Please reread the rules, general area of incall locations only, not street names.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline chrisinlincoln

CuteCicix is one of the sisters ; this is the one in Sleaford
External Link/Members Only

Offline themightyimp

Please reread the rules, general area of incall locations only, not street names.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

@Daviemac - many apologies thanks for editing it out.  I shall read them now.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 07:37:22 pm by themightyimp »
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac