Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena Wealdstone HA3  (Read 3397 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's about time I got to review Xena after seeing her multiple times over the last 18 months

Shares a flat with Nikki in Wealdstone with easy free parking and a nice quiet location

H12 bus from Stanmore station stops 5 mins walk away

Good DFK, OWO, RO and sex in several positions. More like the loving girlfriend you wished you had

Great VFM with a very friendly girl. As good as it gets

£60/hr.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

£60 ph. Nice one Steve.  :thumbsup:

Just goes to show there are some tasty birds out there who give decent service but don't cost the earth. Shame she's only around for a couple more weeks as I wouldn't of minded a stab at that.  :cry:

Offline Steve2

Just goes to show there are some tasty birds out there who give decent service but don't cost the earth. Shame she's only around for a couple more weeks as I wouldn't of minded a stab at that.  :cry:

She will be back B&G

Offline The_Don

Dear Mr B&G please wait your turn, still trying to sort out another 2 hours. For £120. Great value for money :hi: 

On a positive note  :drinks: good luck she a very good punt Sir  :thumbsup:  back every 2 weeks

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's about time I got to review Xena after seeing her multiple times over the last 18 months

Shares a flat with Nikki in Wealdstone with easy free parking and a nice quiet location

H12 bus from Stanmore station stops 5 mins walk away

Good DFK, OWO, RO and sex in several positions. More like the loving girlfriend you wished you had

Great VFM with a very friendly girl. As good as it gets

£60/hr.

Good one Steve   :hi:  ...You had enough of her that's why you are getting her out of your hidden closet  :)
I wish all Hungarians were like her, sadly not

Offline Steve2

She has been "found" and reported on several times here since I first met her in April 2012

Online Convince Me

Bloody hell Steve, Can you believe it's 2/12 years already?

Offline Steve2

Must be a record for me almost.

I still see a massage girl who I have seen since 2007!!!

Offline Ishag

Steve, there profiles say they r here for one more week.. that means they are going back after one week? They fookin came bavk last week. Looks like getting bored of being shagged 15 times a day.

Offline Steve2

They normally only stay 2-3 weeks at a time. Maybe that's why they never seem to get jaded like many others do

Offline The_Don

Hope so (not going jaded), Xena great and I may have seen Nikki on an off day (she did say she didn't feel great)

Both girls at £60 P/H (each)  :thumbsup: