Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_BiancaXX - Liverpool street - a pseudo review  (Read 2176 times)

6 review(s) for hot_biancaxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rstone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As previously said this is only a "pseudo review" as I don't ask for full service.

I have seen Bianca for a last minute saturday evening half hour session .

Comms via text were easy and quick.

I had to wait about 5/10mins downstairs (asked via text)... I assume she was finishing the previous punter and I even think I passed by him making my way up / his way down... Could well have been a neighbour too, location is discrete in the sense that you could just be living in the block.

Entered the flat, a small studio clean and very modern, and was greeted by a smiley small frame Romanian with a peachy little ass!

Shared showered offered and accepted, the shower is big enough for two.

Let's get to pros/cons:

Pro:
- peachy ass: very nice to grab.
- she has bigger (pussy) lips. It was VERY hot to see her arching her back in doggy position showing that pussy.
- slim and nice body. Pics are a good representation of her.
- knows how to move her body. Her twisting around on its own would make me rock hard.
- smart, friendly and speaks perfect English.
- attentive and genuinely interested in making you happy.
- I think she does like the job.

Cons:
- the wait downstairs. I always dislike waiting... WG should always allow for 15/20 mins between punts...
- I didn't go for RO as I smelled that it wasn't the freshest sushi... That's linked to the fact that I was really back to back with the previous guy... Again WG should always allow for 15/20 mins between punts...
- I wish she had firmer tits.
- She didn't want to lick my balls. She doesn't do OWO as per her profile, which is fine with me, but licking my balls is not OWO... No one gets STDs from a good suck on a pair of balls.

All in I think it was a small positive as I had a good time. But 30mins was more than enough.

I can't really tell as I haven't exactly put my cock inside her, but think she is a good quick fuck if you're fine with her list (no OWO, no DFK)

Offline peterk2

I've seen her recently and had a really positive experience with her.

Her profile is accurate - so don't expect owo/fk.
But she has one hell of a body. Petite, toned and tanned. Really pretty too. 10/10 for appearance.

Services 6/7 out of 10 as no owo/fk/fingering.

She has the most amazing pussy lips I've ever seen. Could suck on them all day. Also a fantastic arse  she is happy to have rimmed.

So if you work in the Liverpool St. area you could do a lot worse for lunch!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:51:04 pm by peterk2 »