Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily of London, Camden  (Read 3441 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5522278) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline londonpunter1

External Link/Members Only

Plan A cancelled (with notice), Plan B didn’t pick up (and then replied too late) leaving Emily who was plan C. I was staying in a central London hotel (January), 90min Outcall at profile rate.

Comms:
Texts all replied to promptly. She was over half an hour late but kept me well informed.

The Woman:
Profile says 29yrs, size 10 and the pictures would go along with that. Unfortunately the pictures must be at least 5 yrs old and 2 dress sizes ago.

Her AW profile is fairly new, but she also had a new one last year and admitted she regularly started a new one. I think she has been around a lot longer than it appears, but I couldn’t find any info on here.

The Meeting:
If talking was an Olympic event she’d win a gold medal hands down. Be prepared for lots of personal questions about you and stories of her encounters with other punters.

I quite like a 10-15 min chat to start things off, with a bit of flirting and light touching, but after 20mins it became clear I was the one who would have to move things along. Her response was that she needed to go and change in the bathroom. All this involved was removing her dress and wrapping a large bath towel around her, but it took a while. Of course it was all delaying tactics.

She was pressing to give me a massage, I said later if we have time. Removing the towel proved to be a challenge. I managed it down to the waist, but it was pretty clear RO wasn’t going to happen.
What followed was probably the most insipid sex I’ve had. Oral was covered (no option) and…err.. well…let’s just move on. Sex was in one position only, any suggestion of trying different ones were met with ‘I don’t really like other positions’. I tried gentle kissing which was pretty unresponsive so gave up.
She then pretended to cum, which I knew was a lie, and sure enough a few minutes later announced she found it was difficult to carry on having sex after an orgasm (in other words, I’ve had enough).
Even though there was time left, the offer of a massage had now gone. She got dressed, I knew I’d been played but just wanted her to leave at this point.

Conclusion:
I guess the moral is, if plan A and B fail, take it as a sign and stick to a night in front of the TV on your own with a beer.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks: 2 months late.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

You wasted 260 quid!  That should've been screaming an instant warning to others, she's made thousands since.    :scare:

Best advice is have known SPs for plan C onwards.  Plan B should have promising reviews.  Plan A is TOFTT territory.

Profile captured for warning.

Number to avoid: +447747841008   

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 01:48:01 am by LLPunting »

Offline Meursault

Archetypal, overpriced and dishonest British SP - with fluffy bullshit AW feedback.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 01:51:29 pm by Meursault »

Offline OnTheSly

I feel lucky, I tried booking her last year and she stopped responding to messages so went for a plan B.  I seem to remember her boasting that she worked for Virgin Atlantic as crew and was offering to come in her uniform.

Sometimes when things don't go to plan, they do you a massive favour!

Offline FlaccidChimp

Thank you for saving me money.

Offline TheDarknight

thank you for this... now available again... doing out calls driving to your place for some "secret fun" ...  :drinks:

onward and upwards