Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astin - Fencehouses  (Read 4004 times)

12 review(s) for Astin (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Superad

External Link/Members Only

Good comms

Hall hour booking paid £60

She keeps saying that her flat is discreet but it didn’t feel that way. She is on the top floor of a 3 storey block and you walk up the stairs passed every other flat door. The stairs are squeaky as hell.

Opened the door and was immediate asked if she was ok for me. I stupidly said yes. My cock does make these decisions for me at times. She actually looked ok at first but when she came into the bedroom and stopped off I realise she is much older than advertised. She must be knocking on 70 surely.

Started with OWO which was pretty poorly delivered. I then asked for sex so she stuck a condom
on. She’s slim but very saggy. I was basically fucking an old pensioner.

She was friendly enough but her techniques where awful. Only had my cock in her for a few seconds and it went soft. Her face looks very old close up.

I finished myself off and went. I was there for about 15 mins max.

I can’t imagine any blokes under 65 enjoying her.

I was expecting an older lady but not as old as this.

Offline dexpunt

Sounds gruesome. I've never even been tempted but then if I'm paying for it I want something normally unobtainable ie young fit and sexy. Not something I could pick up in my local when I've had too much to drink and regret the next day. Thanks for the review though, they all help

Offline Hardplease

Although the flat is on the 3rd level , I haven't seen anyone there; I've been there 3 times over the years. I think her age on her profile is about right. She does have a bit of sag but isn't fat. I will probably go again because she is a really friendly person, got lovely eyes, and loves to suck cock.

Offline Superad

I’m sure her profile age has been the same for the last 15 years.

Offline Henry61

I’m sure her profile age has been the same for the last 15 years.
Same here the apartment seems very discreet, Lovely lass

Offline antialias

Thanks for this - I'd been keeping her in my hotlist as a potential older woman to visit, but you've confirmed I should remove her now. She definitely hasn't updated the profile or her pics in at least 3 years, now we know why.

Offline Henry61

It was very discreet and quiet when I have visited,
She's a lovely lass, early 60's I would say.