Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian spa - Jasmin Massage 4u - Darlington  (Read 2781 times)

Offline catweazle

This is the place formerly known as Jasmines (and their website address is the same:
 External Link/Members Only  although when l went just after New Year there was no sign of little Jasmine the previous boss lady so l'm guessing it has changed hands.

Another change l noted was a big prominent laminated notice on the wall of the massage room. This said "YM Asian Spa. Please note that we do not offer any "extras" such as sexual services, body to body massages etc. For details of what services we do provide please ask for a price list".

Wow. I hoped this was purely for show (maybe to satisfy the council licencing department or some such).

Anyway a pleasant plumpish Chinese girl led me in, took my £40 fee for an hour's massage and left me to prepare. When she returned (maybe 15 minutes later (wtf?) I was naked sat on the edge of the massage table. She locked the door (promising) then came and stood between my legs and snogged me (more promising). She was running her fingertips across my back and that, combined with her tongue in my mouth woke little me. She giggled, stroked my cock and said " you lie down please".

Fairly standard back massage with the usual frequent 'accidental' touches and CC swipes.

Then onto the flip. Did l want B2B? Quick haggle ('what do you usually pay?'  '£25.'   '£50?'  '£30!'  '£40?' '£35! OK). and off came her clothes. Decent body, slight tum largeish tits with the big dark chinese nipples.

She climbed onto the table and began a good body slide. Offered up the tits for a good suckle then (and this is why i graded this a negative) she started wriggling and manouvering and l suddenly realised that my cock was right at her cunt and a half second later l would have been fucking her BB.

I moved her aside, and the B2B continued but she tried twice more to get my  cock in. Eventually she got off and stood alongside ( with one foot up on the table for some FIV fun). Good oily HJ, and she leant forward for me to cum on her tits.

Full hours worth. I would happily have fucked her covered but she didnt offer a condom and i wasnt carrying. Good naked fun, access all areas, some DFK thrown in. Would have been  a big positive but for the attempts at BB penetration.

Offline Zooms

This sort of behaviour really worries me. How many have just gone along with It!

:(

Offline MasterChief

This sort of behaviour really worries me. How many have just gone along with It!

:(

How many more will go now they know?

Offline Zooms

Sadly you are probably correct  :(

Offline mazbaz72

Thanks for review cw. I have missed old bosslady  she gave decent massage and good happy ending ,did you catch name of the bb lady so i can avoid getting her,bad news if they try that now

darlo82

Has anyone shagged any of the girls here or is it just a bog standard massage with a hand job?

Offline catweazle

Has anyone shagged any of the girls here or is it just a bog standard massage with a hand job?

Been quite a few times. Never had FS but had BJ with CIM titjobs - virtually everything except a fuck.

darlo82

Thanks, think I'll give it a miss. Though I suppose it varies from girl to girl.

Offline Kev3773

Offline catweazle

Offline John Deere

This is the place formerly known as Jasmines (and their website address is the same:
 External Link/Members Only  although when l went just after New Year there was no sign of little Jasmine the previous boss lady so l'm guessing it has changed hands.

Another change l noted was a big prominent laminated notice on the wall of the massage room. This said "YM Asian Spa. Please note that we do not offer any "extras" such as sexual services, body to body massages etc. For details of what services we do provide please ask for a price list".

Wow. I hoped this was purely for show (maybe to satisfy the council licencing department or some such).

Anyway a pleasant plumpish Chinese girl led me in, took my £40 fee for an hour's massage and left me to prepare. When she returned (maybe 15 minutes later (wtf?) I was naked sat on the edge of the massage table. She locked the door (promising) then came and stood between my legs and snogged me (more promising). She was running her fingertips across my back and that, combined with her tongue in my mouth woke little me. She giggled, stroked my cock and said " you lie down please".

Fairly standard back massage with the usual frequent 'accidental' touches and CC swipes.

Then onto the flip. Did l want B2B? Quick haggle ('what do you usually pay?'  '£25.'   '£50?'  '£30!'  '£40?' '£35! OK). and off came her clothes. Decent body, slight tum largeish tits with the big dark chinese nipples.

She climbed onto the table and began a good body slide. Offered up the tits for a good suckle then (and this is why i graded this a negative) she started wriggling and manouvering and l suddenly realised that my cock was right at her cunt and a half second later l would have been fucking her BB.

I moved her aside, and the B2B continued but she tried twice more to get my  cock in. Eventually she got off and stood alongside ( with one foot up on the table for some FIV fun). Good oily HJ, and she leant forward for me to cum on her tits.

Full hours worth. I would happily have fucked her covered but she didnt offer a condom and i wasnt carrying. Good naked fun, access all areas, some DFK thrown in. Would have been  a big positive but for the attempts at BB penetration.

Offline catweazle

dID YOU BOOK OR CAN YOU WALK IN ??

No need to SHOUT!

I didn't book, just walked in. However they may get busy and you may find the door locked and a sign in the window saying when they will be available again.