Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astin - Rainton Houghton le Spring  (Read 4144 times)

12 review(s) for Astin (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline oldrockingchair

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Astin a few weeks back, message on AW then phone and text contact, comms great no probs there.

Booked an hour £100 incall

Location was a discrete flat near Rainton, Houghton Le Spring 5 mins from A690 and A1, high fence around the parking area, modern clean and quite classy I thought, quick call on arrival she told me to come straight up gave me the number, found the door quite easy and as I approached it opened to reveal a mid 50's women looking very tidy and very sexy in her selected attire with cracking breasts.

Her profile pics are maybe a couple of years old but still reasonably accurate I thought, anyway she asked me if she was ok for me apparently she does this with every one, my response was oh yes!! Paperwork sorted out, no need for a shower as not long had one for the meet, so straight to business with not a massive amount of FK but non the less some, but OWO, RO, 69 which was quite good with a reasonable technique and she was responsive to a finger also during the 69, the moans did seem a bit OTT as I don’t think my tongue action was that good.

Astin is quite tight so on with the cover and she slide down the pole quite gingerly at first in CG, the after a while we switched to missionary, tried a bit of doggy but I am not really built for it lol, back to 69 then the time came for me to cum over those fantastic breasts.

To summarise a decent punt, with an older woman knows what she likes, pretty good VFM for the hour, no clock watching in fact we overran by a few minutes, clean tidy warm flat and makes a decent cup of tea, quite good to talk to and seemed to have a good intellect. 
Would I go back yes I would.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:39:31 pm by oldrockingchair »

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review ,
I have looked at her profile quite a few times, but remember reading a few comments that she was below average,  I still keep going back and looking though , thinking is she worth a punt , looks like a cracking pair of tits and legs .
After reading your review it might just make me  go and book some time with her
cheers
 :hi:

Offline oldrockingchair

Thanks for the review ,
I have looked at her profile quite a few times, but remember reading a few comments that she was below average,  I still keep going back and looking though , thinking is she worth a punt , looks like a cracking pair of tits and legs .
After reading your review it might just make me  go and book some time with her
cheers
 :hi:

I found her to be ok, pretty close to home for me also so thought why not, she is good to talk to and really good comms, maybe getting on a bit but she can still move very well, and very tight also I was surprised at how tight TBH.

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review and pleased you enjoyed it. I saw her about 6 years ago and she admitted to being 54 then, so not mid fifties. I wouldn't see her again but am sure others will enjoy themselves  :hi:

Online jake

Tried few times to meet astin ,sent email and  booking request but had no answer so it was onto next on my liist :D

Offline Tiger63

Had no issues with her apart from her bleedin phone was forever ringing.
Someone told me she could be approaching 60 and if she is she is pretty fucking good for her age

Boston-crab

Ive met her a couple of times and shes been a good punt for me to be honest. Apparently "im the guy with the big cock" how many others does she say this too ? im hung like a hamster! 🤣🤣

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ive met her a couple of times and shes been a good punt for me to be honest. Apparently "im the guy with the big cock" how many others does she say this too ? im hung like a hamster! 🤣🤣

A review would be very helpful to those thinking of seeing her.  :hi:

Some tips here. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Well I seen her when she first started probably 5-6 years ago, and long before I started on here. I don't rate her as she wouldn't let me put it all in, said I was Too Big.  :scare:

Yes I'm a bit bigger than most guys, however she's the ONLY Lass in this industry who has ever complained about my size. Personally she wanted the cash and me finished in double quick time.  :dash: :dash: :dash: Oh, and I've never been back or regretted it.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bootle

i had a v bad experience with Aston some years back. left me outside of address for about an hour kept apologising by text. Turned up and was clearly just after money as she heading to shops after. Took money for one hour. Rushed to say least and wanting me out door in 25 mins v unhappy never again.

Online Kev3773

i had a v bad experience with Aston some years back. left me outside of address for about an hour kept apologising by text. Turned up and was clearly just after money as she heading to shops after. Took money for one hour. Rushed to say least and wanting me out door in 25 mins v unhappy never again.

Be careful you'll get a nosebleed, that's 2 posts this year, double the previous one  :sarcastic:

Offline Nyttja1

I’ve seen her about 2 years ago. She did ask me if she was OK for me, also she did seem to be a tad patronising saying I’m massive (far from it) also a lot of fake moaning. Whilst giving her oral I looked up at her to see her staring at the ceiling.

I just banged until I could cum so I could leave
Banned reason: Noncontributing tosser.
Banned by: daviemac