Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The shit they say  (Read 2057 times)

cain

I had a punt lined up, I received a message a few hours before from the SP cancelling, and asking is we could reshedule, yep no worries these things happen,  I don't think I got bumped by a regular as this meet had been arranged a week before, what made me go hmm though was the reason given,  ok it may be bonafide but actually I don't need to know a sob story, (sister had been rushed to hospital yada yada)the only relevant information I need is that its been cancelled at no point do I need to know why. I don't care if the sister only has half an anus and no virgina and needs to attend a voodoo ritual.

If I cancel appointments at work, I simply apoligise and cancel, customers don't need to know my personal reasons or even have the right to know why I'm not able make the appointment.

I saw on another forum someone wanted to cancel a hotel but it had a non refundable clause and people were saying ohhh tell them a family member has died blah blah, go for a real sympathy vote, I was like really? just seems a bit OTT, it seems WG's do have a high rate of soap opera drama when it comes to cancellation!

So what's the most unbelievable you have been told?

Bootleg

A few years ago I had a girl cancel a booking as she had the "Painters in" - fair enough I am not into blood sports  :scare:

Just over two weeks later I have the same girl booked and, you've guessed it, she cancelled again because it was "her time of the month"  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Sisters going to hospital seem quite common, followed by plumbers. Funerals are popular. Period's come early is usually the part-timer's excuse.

Ones you never hear, include just got a box set of Corrie, I'm hungover, or I can't really be arsed.

Anything to do with household pets, their kids, boyfriend or the gum clinic are definitely no-no's.   :cool:

Offline freeze44

Yeah hospitals up and down the country must be full of wg relatives! It's the delays that piss me...can we move it back an hour as bad traffic, doing my make up for you or having hotel problems etc etc. Must think were stupid but as you say I don't want to know their washing jizz of their ass  :D

Worst ever was pre arranged anal getting cancelled during the meet and again didn't want the reasons but all sorts were going through my mind as to why it wasn't on. We all know a vindaloo the night before going to cause some issues in that place ffs!  :wacko:

Offline dubs

Sisters going to hospital seem quite common, followed by plumbers. Funerals are popular. Period's come early is usually the part-timer's excuse.

Ones you never hear, include just got a box set of Corrie, I'm hungover, or I can't really be arsed.

Anything to do with household pets, their kids, boyfriend or the gum clinic are definitely no-no's.   :cool:

The landlord visit is the most common, or the "family emergency".

One excuse I had for an outcall booked well in advance was that the girl had gone into Manchester city centre to get some very special undies just for my booking, but it took so long to get back home that she was too tired now.

Offline Paris69

Urinary Tract Infection.
(hope it wasn't code for an STD; cos the punt went ahead a month later)
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

My Electronic Tag has caused an itchy rash on my ankle?

No easy answer to that one :)

Offline snaitram99

A few years ago I had a girl cancel a booking as she had the "Painters in"

I once couldn't see someone because the painters really were in - painting the outside of her flat, thus preventing entry!
(I suspect it may have been the landlord who got them in.)

Offline signy

Ones you never hear, include .... or I can't really be arsed.

A couple of years back, I did get "sorry, it's too hot and I can't be bothered". At least it was July and not mid-winter.

Combeover

Great one from a Cumbrian SP about a year ago when booked for an outcall "Sorry, would love to come over but my windscreen has fallen out, and (this was the bit that I liked best) its raining".
Forgotten her name and nothing currently on AW that looks / sounds like her.

Offline pewpewpew

I had a girl first put the time back by an hour, then completely cancel as she was gardening

Online scutty brown

I once had a Czech girl in one of the flats on New Hall Lane, Preston delay a meet for an hour because she was expecting a "visit from her owner".
I never managed to work out if he owned her, or the flat - he was a thuggish looking Polish guy.
I offered to take her to the Police, but she declined and said everything was OK. I was a bit naive in those days.