Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class ?  (Read 1503 times)

Jjball70

Started punting April this year, have to say I'm hooked. Even with regular sex from partners the excitement of a punt can't be matched (early days I know). My question is after paying £180 for an hour (High Class ?) and £100 for others, I have decided that the so called high class are no better or worse and even the lesser punts offer value and hidden gains; for example I had a b&S in Birmingham with a Romanian who kept looking at her phone but the upside she was had the tightest pussy I have come across (bent her over and pounded her until I shot). I have also noticed that the so called high class WG give the impression of being selective and a your lucky I let you book me approach.  Rambling I know but I think I'm getting more value from the cheaper punts than the earlier high class. Would be very interested in others views and experiences.

Great site, I'm learn a lot from the posts and hope to give something back!

Offline Buttons

Generally just an excuse to charge more. Completely down to personal choice and budget if you agree or not.

As you say, some absolute gems at cheaper rates and some awful sessions at the higher money. Although good and bad at both.

I've had great punts at £100 and very mediocre at £150.

Offline Shearer1955

No guarantees however much you pay; read the advice and reviews on here and you will not go far wrong for the most part  :hi:

Jjball70

The other option I have started to use is the 30 min session some of my 60 mins ended in 45. I have started to plan the time better. RO OWO several position - shoot. Find wearing a watch a good idea. Ro OWO 15 mins followed by 15 min hammering away, works for me and means I get 2 punts a week for almost the price of 1 :). Noticed also some WG seem to lose interest once you popped first time not so interested in paying attention to getting ready for a second. Better to book 2 WG that evening and have a break between....

Online hungrypunt

Find wearing a watch a good idea.

no, just trust the prossie on that one  :lol: :lol:

Jas1975

I can't quite see how anyone who will feck anyone who pays can be considered "High Class" - sorry if that offends but it is how I see it.

I do think basically the pretty girls can charge more because most people want to feck someone who could be a lingerie model........   But being fit/pretty is no guarantee of a good time either....  It is a horses for courses thing to me.

Offline Happyjose

Any girl willing to suck my cock, no matter how high the rate, is definitely not high class

Offline cash2spare

there is no class in selling your fanny for money it's a myth. the cheaper punts with low class girls are just as exciting and rewarding imho.
and yeah the 1 hour bookings do seem to end after 40-45 minutes when you have shot once but paid for twice or sometimes for you younger studs unlimited cums!
i'm gonna go the 30 minute route in future and see if i can get 2 explosions in that time  :D

Offline standardpostage

Offline Happylad

I haven`t got ANY class.  I simply like them young and tight.

Offline puntingpumping1920

There is no such thing as a high class prostitute. Firstly someone of a high-class social group will never be a prostitute.

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NoStringsFun

I once heard from a player that uglier/not so pretty girls try harder. I'm inclined to believe it applies to the punting world.

Offline The_Don

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

mcgee121

There is no such thing as a high class prostitute. Firstly someone of a high-class social group will never be a prostitute.

That's not true at all but they are more likely to be a pampered mistress though.