Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 hour vs 2 hours  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Pushmybuttons

Normally I book a 2 hour session as I like to allow a bit of time to develop a rapport.  However, I'm normally done with round 1 by about an hour and there is always a lull before anything else happens and sometimes time runs out.

Obviously it from varies girl to girl and I have some fantastic 2 hour sessions.  But on balance, I begin to wonder whether 2 hour appointments are worth it?

What does everyone think?

P.s. Never booked anything longer than 2 hours.

Offline easyp123

30 mins is enough for me... An hour only if she is fucking dynamite.

Ive had the discussion with honest wgs and a lot have said an hour is too long most of the time and it gets awkward.

Offline Silver Birch

A single pop but I like to take my time. I think my ideal time is 45 mins, but usually book an hour.

Only once have I booked 2 hours, with my reg, and it was very nice, but I didn't really get much more action than usual as I lose all interest after my first pop  :dash:
So for me, the question is 1hr vs 45 mins, but not everyone offers 45.  :(

Online threechilliman

I'm normally done with round 1 by about an hour

You've answered your own question.

tcm

Offline McSwell

You've answered your own question.

tcm

Agree, I bet in a 2 hour booking you end up with having an hours worth of chit chat.

You'd  be better off with 2 x 1hr bookings with breather in middle.  Preferably with 2  different girls but you could do with 2 sessions with same girl.

McS

Offline The first of his name

GFE then 30mins to an hour. However, I do enjoy a femdom session where I find 2 hours is the minimum I need to have a really good time and I've gone up to 4 hours once or twice but it really relies on there being a very well planned session in advance with a good rapport (but never this long on the first meeting).

Offline smiths

Normally I book a 2 hour session as I like to allow a bit of time to develop a rapport.  However, I'm normally done with round 1 by about an hour and there is always a lull before anything else happens and sometimes time runs out.

Obviously it from varies girl to girl and I have some fantastic 2 hour sessions.  But on balance, I begin to wonder whether 2 hour appointments are worth it?

What does everyone think?

P.s. Never booked anything longer than 2 hours.

With a good regular a 2 hour punt is worth it to me, with newbie WGs to me I only do 1 hour punts, if they are that good I ask to extend to 2 hours.

Offline stevedave

Sometimes I cum twice in half an hour, sometimes I don't...in an hour I'd expect at least two and sometimes three (but the lass has to work for it).

Any more than an hour, and I'm well spent. Everyone is different, but an hour is plenty for me. And there's more money left for the next one.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

For me, it's 1h to 1h30 as I like to take my time. But 2 hours would be too long I think.

Offline Sparta Prada

Sometimes I cum twice in half an hour, sometimes I don't...in an hour I'd expect at least two and sometimes three (but the lass has to work for it).

Any more than an hour, and I'm well spent. Everyone is different, but an hour is plenty for me. And there's more money left for the next one.

Exactly the same for me.

If you are booking for 2 hours that's an awful lot of talking you are paying for...

Offline Gordon Bennett

1 pop (with a fair wind blowing!) in 1 hour is me. 2nd hour would just be me trotting out lots of reasons and excuses for a floppy willy and thus a waste of money.
I reckon I could/should try 30 mins but given I've normally spent a good hour driving there it seems to me I best make the most of it and book an hour.

Offline cueball

Half hour is a little rushed for me, I'm 45 minutes or an hour one pop merchant. I can sometimes pop twice but I can't predict that.

I tend to go for max an hour and have a full explore of her  :D

Offline tdh

Between 'cums' is it chit chat or other action. If it is an attractive hoor running your hands all over her hot body, playing with her tits, spanking here....... :wacko: - that should awaken the soldier for round 2! 

However back to the question, one hour and 2 cums. Save money and see more hoors :D

bcg12

I usually cum twice in 1 hour, made a 2 hour booking once hoping to get 3 pops, still only managed 2.

Offline mrdiamond77

One hour is usually enough for me.  I have booked 90 minutes a number of times though.  Two hours is too long for me.

Offline Trotter671

It's usually an hour for me and normally get around to 2 pops (but not always). Don't think I'd do 30 mins anymore - like to take my time and not rush.

Offline Home Alone

One hour for someone I'm seeing for the first time; longer than that for my Regular! ;)  :yahoo:

Southernpunter8

I usually cum twice in 1 hour, made a 2 hour booking once hoping to get 3 pops, still only managed 2.

Exactly the same as me. Had my first 2 hour booking recently and thought I'd get 3 pops in, but couldn't manage it

pking_paul

Between 'cums' is it chit chat or other action. If it is an attractive hoor running your hands all over her hot body, playing with her tits, spanking here....... :wacko: - that should awaken the soldier for round 2! 

However back to the question, one hour and 2 cums. Save money and see more hoors :D

Usually two hours is good for me, the hands bit does it every time. I usually get two pops in the first hour and with the right skilfull WG, a third in the second hour.  :hi:

Offline Romney

I prefer 90 minute to 2 hour punts.  I can normally only pop once, but I like to take my time, not feel any time pressure.  Sure it's expensive, but luckily I can afford it (at least for now) so longer punts are better for me.

Offline two20

I'm thinking about a 2hr booking myself, but only because I want her to change outfits during the punt for round 2.

Offline Jimmyredcab

30 minutes can be too short, an hour can be too long --------------- 45 minutes is ideal.

I would NEVER book 2 hours under any circumstances.  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

When I was younger I used to enjoy 90 minute sessions with those charming EE girls, but alas not upto 90 minute FS sessions now, 30 minutes is fine, or 45 if it's someone special.

A 90 minute massage session is still something I'm up for, providing the girl can actually massage.

Offline Mansell

Usually do 1hr and would expect at least 1 pop or 2, once managed 3  ;). Have done some 2hrs with regulars and very much enjoyed them but for different type of experience and maybe still only 2 or 3 pops, but well worth it.

goerge37

30 mins is enough for me... An hour only if she is fucking dynamite.

Ive had the discussion with honest wgs and a lot have said an hour is too long most of the time and it gets awkward.
For me it has never been more than one hour.    Used to see a great lady when the old place was going in Brighton years ago  green front door  on a main road.   only ever had two girls I wanted more than 30 mins  with   mostly  in  hand hard  wrapped poked   and out again   but as moved back to  the aria
it's time to see whats about.  :blush:

Offline Sedition

Normally 1 hour, and 1 pop, I'm a bit of a slow starter and like spend 10 mins or so chatting , kissing and getting touchy feely, then plenty of oral, plough for half an hour or so then the big finale.
I see one regular (too often?) and nearly always for 2 hours, but she really can fuck for England and usually cums half a dozen times which I really enjoy.
Normally 1 hour of monkey-sex is quite enough, never done a 30 mins

mediumjoe

We'd love to know who this nymphomaniac regular is, any chance of a review?

Offline Sedition

It would only be fair, she is already reviewed here, and to be honest I can't add much.
Try
Minxy-kinky-milf
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Taylor2441

1 hour for me, I once booked a 2 hour session with a stunning beauty.

I was looking forward to it that much I came within the first 8 mins, then again after half an hour.  The rest of the punt was idle chit-chat, I think she even went grocery shopping and I was still in her apartment 🙄

I am sure that this was a one-off, I do actually like the idea of a longer punt.  Shopping, Meal and then down to business but cannot think of a way to hide a large amount of money leaving the joint account.

Offline Sedition

Get yourself another account, or better still a secret biscuit tin full of cash :rolleyes:

Offline Taylor2441

Tried that, hidden my punting fund in the glovebox of my car.

She used my car and said I hope you didn't mind me borrowing £60 from that money you have in your glovebox.  Asking for it to be replaced with a believable question was difficult.

Offline Sedition

Well you blagged it, that's the important bit. Better than my biggest ever error. Getting a parking ticket in OH's car.... "what were you doing there, anyway?"...appalling schoolboy mistake. Took some very fancy explaining

Offline mrfishyfoo

When I first stated punting again after my last abstinence 3 pops in 2 hours was never an issue. Popping once in an hour has also never been a problem. It was so rare that I popped twice in an hour that I never looked for it and even if I did it never happened again on repeat visits, 2 in 90 minutes was achievable.

What I'm now finding is that even on a 2 hour booking that I'm only popping once at the end.

So to answer OP's question it's now 1 hour punts for me.

If it's a regular who knows how to do a proper job on me then it's longer.

2348tel

One hour for me plenty of kissing and owo then as many positions as can fit in then one pop

Offline peter purves

I was looking forward to it that much I came within the first 8 mins, then again after half an hour.  The rest of the punt was idle chit-chat, I think she even went grocery shopping and I was still in her apartment 🙄

I am sure that this was a one-off, I do actually like the idea of a longer punt.  Shopping, Meal and then down to business but cannot think of a way to hide a large amount of money leaving the joint account.

No offence intended here Taylor

...Is this a first?

Down to Arkwright

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:33:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

No offence intended here Taylor

...Is this a first?

Down to Arkwright

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now then Master Purves; I'll have you know Nurse Gladys Arkwright from that original series was the foundation of not just Arkwright's, but also a young hospital patient's fantasies!! ;) :P

Offline Gordon Bennett

Now some current accounts pay decent tax free interest it makes sense to have an account each, assuming you have some savings. No point in a poxy ISA paying 1% when you can get 5% in TSB current account is there? Only drawback is most current accounts only pay interest on amounts up to a grand or so Because of this, it justifies you both having separate accounts to get fullest benefit.