Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I doing anything illegal?  (Read 2883 times)

Dave699

Hi, need some advice please?
I put an ad on craigslist "Young female wanted for rewards"
I got a reply from an 18yr old who offered herself and another 18yr old to me for a threesome for £100.
She has sent pic of both which i have reverse image searched and can find no matches.
She told me this is a bit of fun for her and friend and something they do infrequently.
Sounds like a great deal to me, almost too good to be true.
My question is have I done anything illegal in advertising on CL, could this be a setup by the police?

Offline livlad

18 is legal age and i think plod would have better things to do like trying to catch pedos.
If its genuine enjoy but i think your just overthinking it

Offline Tricky Dickie

Technically if you met the two girls at their place together then they would be operating a brothel. However, that's not your offence - it's theirs.

I say "technically" though. Think it through. Have the police really got nothing better to do than worry about a couple of girls offering some legal fun? Equally have they nothing better to do than try to "capture" blokes trying to do the same thing?

Offline HighlyMotivated

The only thing I'd be worried about if I was you is whether these girls are legit and whether you're going to get mugged when you turn up to meet them

Offline Silver Birch

The only thing I'd be worried about if I was you is whether these girls are legit and whether you're going to get mugged when you turn up to meet them

Exactly this ^^^

If it sounds too good to be true,,,

Offline Taylor2441

Arrange at a mutual place, you can book a cheapish hotel. 

Offline smiths

Indeed, and that's what I told the OP on UKE where he has asked exactly the same question. He said he is meeting in public first.

vt

...almost too good to be true.

It probably is. Sounds like a scam to me!  :hi:

Make sure you do arrange to meet in a public place and there's no last-minute changes of venue on their part.

Online Jonestown

Two 18 year olds for £100 ?

This will end in tears

Offline MilleMiglia

The very fact that you have come on here to ask this question tells me that you won't be able to handle the situation if it goes badly wrong, which it almost certainly will. Steer well clear.

raylondoner

Two 18 year olds for £100 ?

This will end in tears

Could be 2 18 year old porkers  :hi:

GolfNut

How do you know they are 18?

I'd want to see proof before progressing anything. You could end up in very hot water if either is underage.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Paying for sex with someone under 18 is illegal, but the defence that you didn't know their ages is acceptable if they are over 13 IIRC.

Worth bearing in mind if teenagers try to blackmail you with that.  You'd probably rather not have to argue it in court though.

5th Musketeer

OP - I would suggest getting proof of age when you meet, have the "meet" in a place of YOUR choice after meeting in that public place, and not paying for it until afterwards.  That way you can be sure that it's not a trap, you won't get mugged by their BFs, and you won't be disappointed. 

If you can get all that then good luck to you.  :yahoo:

Offline TPreston

I'd like a full report from OP afterwards please.

Even if its the most likely "I sent them travel money by paypal and then when I got to the meeting spot, they never showed and blocked me"

fredpunter

I'd like a full report from OP afterwards please.

Even if its the most likely "I sent them travel money by paypal and then when I got to the meeting spot, they never showed and blocked me"

Perhaps you would like to show him how to write a report

Offline HornyHemel

Speedy12

The only illegal thing that will happen is you are about to be ripped off! A threesome with two 18 year olds for £100, I mean come on, just think about it for a minute. If it sounds too good to be true...

Offline TPreston

Perhaps you would like to show him how to write a report

I'm a new user. I've used strictly SA for the last 3 months since I've been single.

Any punting done by me was from over 2 years ago. If you'd like me to do retrospective reports on JennaSexDoll and GemmaBrookes I can - but I'm not sure what they'd be worth to any readers.

fredpunter

I'm a new user. I've used strictly SA for the last 3 months since I've been single.

Any punting done by me was from over 2 years ago. If you'd like me to do retrospective reports on JennaSexDoll and GemmaBrookes I can - but I'm not sure what they'd be worth to any readers.

Then perhaps you need to think more carefully about how you phrase requests for info from other people. It perhaps was not intentional but your "demand" for a full report came across as a bit unreasonable in view of your contributions so far.

Offline maxxblue

I got a reply from an 18yr old who offered herself and another 18yr old to me for a threesome for £100.
She has sent pic of both which i have reverse image searched and can find no matches.
She told me this is a bit of fun for her and friend and something they do infrequently.
My question is have I done anything illegal in advertising on CL, could this be a setup by the police?

I don't think this is a scam - I think it is trolling.

The OP posted this on 13th, was last active on the evening of 15th, and has 1 post to his name.   :hi:

Offline happyguy48

The only advice I would offer is if you have the slighest doubt, which appears to be the case, then keep well away. Plenty of more to choose from.  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I don't think this is a scam - I think it is trolling.

The OP posted this on 13th, was last active on the evening of 15th, and has 1 post to his name.   :hi:

I have to agree. The only other posts he's made are on an identical thread he created on UKE.

Offline TPreston

Then perhaps you need to think more carefully about how you phrase requests for info from other people. It perhaps was not intentional but your "demand" for a full report came across as a bit unreasonable in view of your contributions so far.

It was a pisstake.