Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you paid for a WG with coins?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline NuruGuru

OK.... I got really desperate this evening. I couldn't be bothered to go to the cashpoint and badly needed to punt. Found a local for £30 suck and fuck... not too bad... only problem is I had 2 £10 notes. I scrummaged down the side of the sofa, looked in old draws, in the cup holder in the car....eventually after 20 mins, I scraped together £10 in a few pound coins and mainly silvers (50p and 20p's)

Was in an envelope.....handed it over to the girl...and she looked at me like I was the biggest scumbag alive   :lol:

End of the day, it was still the £30 she asked for but she said she had never received it in coins before. Furthermore, she refused to take the money and denied service!

Lesson : Don't pay for a WG with coins...apparently, they don't like it lol

Offline peter purves

So how long did she take take to count it??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NuruGuru

So how long did she take take to count it??

She didn't count it lol. She looked in the envelope....watching her face drop was priceless (pardon the pun)... she said "what iz diz?" I said it's the money she asked for. I would have hoped she saw the funny side of it. She looked at it, shook it around and handed me the envelope before telling me to get lost.

Offline peter purves

She didn't count it lol. She looked in the envelope....watching her face drop was priceless (pardon the pun)... she said "what iz diz?" I said it's the money she asked for. I would have hoped she saw the funny side of it. She looked at it, shook it around and handed me the envelope before telling me to get lost.

Ahh sorry, it is late!! I had missed she denied you service.

I know from experience (albeit quite some time ago now) in Amsterdam ( in the Red Light District) the same thing also happened.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:58:40 am by peter purves »

Offline NuruGuru

I know from experience (albeit quite some time ago now) in Amsterdam ( in the Red Light District) the same thing also happened.

What a place to try that! LOL! Give yourself a pat on the back.
I'd have taken those coins to the peep show place!

Offline peter purves

What a place to try that! LOL! Give yourself a pat on the back.
I'd have taken those coins to the peep show place!

It wasn't me - but that's not important  - it was nowhere as many coins that you had. :P

Perhaps it is the perception of the punter being a cheapskate and hence 'dodgy' which affected the WGs view in Amsterdam's RLD.

If I was going to try that stunt I would rather try it on a punt rather than the peepshow tbh  :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:06:05 am by peter purves »

Offline kebab_1414

I've done that before with the last tenner or fiver in pound coins. They usually laugh and say something like "I'll keep those in the car, it'll come in handy for parking".

Offline phillips

I paid a girl in notes and coins once many moons ago, I was greeted with the remark as I put the money into her hands " You Just Got Out Of Prison"

Anyway she took the money and the rest is history  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I remember a similar thread doing the rounds a year or so ago.
I've never paid with coins as self respect would stop me but ultimately making up the last £5 with £1 coins isn't a show stopper I guess as money is money.
However paying with an envelope full of the contents of your piggy bank and what you find down the back of the sofa seems a bit desperate and a piss take which is obviously what the girl thought too
EE WG's often mug punters off by B&S; shorting on time or not providing services that are advertised but i've never heard of one refusing cash before, just how degraded do you feel?  :unknown:

Offline cueball

I remember a similar thread doing the rounds a year or so ago.

Yes, I recall that thread too. It were started by the banned Theodore who tries to get back again and again and again and again  :sarcastic:

When I read the op I did think theo has slipped back in :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes, I recall that thread too. It were started by the banned Theodore who tries to get back again and again and again and again  :sarcastic:

When I read the op I did think theo has slipped back in :sarcastic:
Yeah I also recalled the OP being banned but couldn't remember who it was so didn't want to call anyone out, seem to remember a whole load of unusual threads being started around that time such as "best gum to chew on the way to a punt", hope we don't get the same again

Offline Home Alone

Occasionally you see something on an AW Profile to the effect that the girl will check that the notes you give her are genuine before you get down to business.

Has anyone ever actually been refused Service on such grounds?  It'd seem most unfair to me, given that I wouldn't have realised some of the notes were forgeries when I got them from the ATM. :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Occasionally you see something on an AW Profile to the effect that the girl will check that the notes you give her are genuine before you get down to business.

Has anyone ever actually been refused Service on such grounds?  It'd seem most unfair to me, given that I wouldn't have realised some of the notes were forgeries when I got them from the ATM. :unknown:
So if you get a dodgy note then a WG or any business such as a shop or even bank should have to take it as legit tender because you didn't realise?  :unknown:
If you spotted a dodgy note in your change from a shop would you accept it on the basis the cashier had previously taken it not realising it was fake?

Offline Marmalade

Yep. Never felt embarrassed. Never been refused.

bigmanbigman

Its the wg feels short changed as she cant be arsed with counting it
Its that simple .

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I had a load of coins after a tidy up of clothes for the dry cleaners, and was going on a punt. Simple. Many shops like change. I asked the dry cleaner and he gave me a couple of notes for the coins. Result happiness.

Offline YorkshireLad

Have payed the last fiver in pound coins before...wouldn't give it all in coins though

Offline Gordon Bennett

Don't mums send their kids to corner shop with coins in an envelope to pick up milk? Maybe SP thought you were a naughty 15 year old who'd run off with the food money?

Offline catweazle

Have payed the last fiver in pound coins before...wouldn't give it all in coins though

I did that once, with a pretty rough WG. She had knee length boots on, which she kept on. She tucked the money down the side of the boot (a regular practice I'd guess)  - then when she lay on her back  and drew her legs up the coins fell out :D

Bootleg

I saw a WG just before Xmas whose rate was £99/hour.

I gave here five £20 notes but never saw my change  :(

theGOAT

I couldn't be bothered to go to the cashpoint ...  I scrummaged down the side of the sofa, looked in old draws, in the cup holder in the car....eventually after 20 mins, I scraped together £10 in a few pound coins and mainly silvers (50p and 20p's)
Surely would have been less bother to go the cashpoint than spend 20 mins looking for coins?   :unknown:

Not a good plan to annoy the WG before the punt starts as could affect her performance.

Made me laugh though!  :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

I saw a WG just before Xmas whose rate was £99/hour.

I gave here five £20 notes but never saw my change  :(

That was a regular occurrence at some Thai Spas - rate quoted at £39 for an hour's massage. They never had change.

raylondoner

At the other end of the spectrum, there are girls/parlours that are not too keen on £50 notes either!  :hi:

Easypopper78

An idea could be go to a punt with correct money in notes ,.also
Have an envelope with loads of loose change in it.
If she is good looking give her the notes and go ahead with punt.
If she's a bit fugly give her the envelope with change and she'll tell you to piss off anyway.
Saves going ahead with a punt for the sake of it if you find it harder to just walk.

Offline sub_marine

I've often turned up with £50's,  never had any issue, almost all my punts have been with foreign WGs, so just assumed they converted them to € anyway

Offline Blackpool Rock

An idea could be go to a punt with correct money in notes ,.also
Have an envelope with loads of loose change in it.
If she is good looking give her the notes and go ahead with punt.
If she's a bit fugly give her the envelope with change and she'll tell you to piss off anyway.
Saves going ahead with a punt for the sake of it if you find it harder to just walk.
That's actually quite a good idea as an excuse to get told where to go rather than having to walk, it may perhaps also work with vouchers etc

Offline itk

Years back, one WG I saw on a regular basis hated if you paid with £5 notes.  :wacko:

DannyJames

If you didn't have 12 reviews to your name then I'd call this a tall story. You couldn't be arsed to go to a cashpoint but you could be arsed to rummage around for 20 mins for change.

Anyway, if the whore didn't specify notes only then maybe you should neg her  :D

Online myothernameis

In the days of the massage parlours, some of the Glasgow one, had jackpot machines, and while waiting used to play some of them

One day in highborough sauna Glasgow, I won the jackpot £150 on one of the machines, split my winnings with 2 of the girls, originally was booking one girl, but asked them how do you feel about a threesome

:lol: :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :wacko:

Offline Blackpool Rock

In the days of the massage parlours, some of the Glasgow one, had jackpot machines, and while waiting used to play some of them

One day in highborough sauna Glasgow, I won the jackpot £150 on one of the machines, split my winnings with 2 of the girls, originally was booking one girl, but asked them how do you feel about a threesome

:lol: :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :wacko:
So did you hold the melons and nudge a cherry with your bell then pay with fruit machine tokens  :hi:

Offline NuruGuru

If you didn't have 12 reviews to your name then I'd call this a tall story. You couldn't be arsed to go to a cashpoint but you could be arsed to rummage around for 20 mins for change.

Anyway, if the whore didn't specify notes only then maybe you should neg her  :D

Rich coming from the guy with 2 reviews to his name only....

DannyJames

Rich coming from the guy with 2 reviews to his name only....

No need to get all pissy, dickhead.

If you read again, then you might just understand that I wasn't calling you out. If a newbie had posted this then it would read like a troll post. It was just a fucking laugh; don't be so touchy.

Online webpunter

Went to a parlour when bladdered late on one evening. No booking - just rocked up. Was expecting an old boiler - but hey presto a fittie was available.  Asked if an hour rather than 1/2 possible.  Answer was yes  :yahoo:  Then i'm thinking have i got enuf cash for the extra time ?  :scare:  Answer was yes - just.  Paid the entry fee with a few tenners & the last tenner with a fiver & some shrapnel.  Least i was able to give the 'masseuse' notes only.  And the receptionist had a laarf me counting out the coins - including 2 * 50pences  :lol: 
I usually try & ensure that i always have enuf cash on me for an extra 1/2hr-1hr.  Just in case
Has worked out very well on a couple of occasions when the burd has been fit / welcoming, things are looking promising & most importantly no booking immediately after me

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've often turned up with £50's,  never had any issue, almost all my punts have been with foreign WGs, so just assumed they converted them to € anyway

I once paid £150 for a punt with 3 £50 notes. It was with a regular and I had pre-warned her of this.

I can understand if they are reluctant to take them, if they have previously experienced fake notes.

Offline NuruGuru

No need to get all pissy, dickhead.

If you read again, then you might just understand that I wasn't calling you out. If a newbie had posted this then it would read like a troll post. It was just a fucking laugh; don't be so touchy.

"Don't be so touchy....." says the guy who posted the above lol  :wackogirl:  :wacko:

Offline LanceVance

To answer the OPs question, no.  I usually take the full amount from a cashpoint on the way to the punt. I am intrigued by WGs rejecting £50 notes though, I thought they would like money that was easier to count.

Offline Malvolio

I've not had a problem with fifties - and if the WG does at the very least I'd expect her to mention that on her AW profile.

At the other end of the spectrum, there are girls/parlours that are not too keen on £50 notes either!  :hi:

gave two £50s tucked into a bar of dark M&S chocolate this morning, resulted in a kiss.

Offline glenmere

I payed the last tenner of a housewife style punt - council house on the edge of town untidy kids toys around - you get the idea - the lady took pity on me and said keep the coins! - bless her! I gave her the coins anyway - I felt like the Sheriff of Nottingham handing a small back of gold coins over!

Online webpunter

Morning Sir
Think your average conquest would prefer one of these:  External Link/Members Only  5kg !
You did leave the goal wide open
Not like me to pass up such an opportunity  :lol:

gave two £50s tucked into a bar of dark M&S chocolate this morning, resulted in a kiss.

Morning Sir
Think your average conquest would prefer one of these:  External Link/Members Only  5kg !
You did leave the goal wide open
Not like me to pass up such an opportunity  :lol:

not sure what you mean, I have visited this lady before and I know she likes dark chocolate. Now go and wash your greasy palms. She opened her goal very wide for me.
(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120260.0 return visit).

Online webpunter

Was but jestin.  Suggesting that your typical burd might prefer a 5kg bar to & M&S sliver  :lol:  Pleased you had a good time & got 2017 punting off to a good start 

not sure what you mean, I have visited this lady before and I know she likes dark chocolate. Now go and wash your greasy palms. She opened her goal very wide for me.
(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120260.0 return visit).

theGOAT

Interesting point. Would an EE pro$$ie prefer to be be paid in Euros?  They must be suffering with the depreciation of the £.

500 Euro note would go a long way...

Cheers! :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Wracking my brain, but I don't think I've paid with coins. I usually go to the cash point prior to the punt, to make sure I have the right money.

If I had to, I'd not be bothered by making up say the last tenner with £1/£2 coins. It's all legal tender!

broksonic

I just take any change to a coinstar machine

mrpeterman

I have in soho walk ups yes in £2 coins ...16 two pound coins the girl never said a word, as they always round up £2 anyway.p for maid

I was ready to say saved my coinage she checked nodded gave to maid and then fucked me,,,(Angela...blonde big titted EE if I recall with plasters on her nipples)

Offline sub_marine

Interesting point. Would an EE pro$$ie prefer to be be paid in Euros?  They must be suffering with the depreciation of the £.

500 Euro note would go a long way...

Cheers! :drinks:

I would think they would prefer it, maybe worth a question when booking next time.  For the popular girls its almost a full time job converting sterling into € and digitally laundering it back to romania