Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First thoughts!  (Read 2043 times)

Easypopper78

When visiting a wg for the first time,what thoughts go through your mind
When she steps out from behind the door and is absolutely stunning.?
Mines are 'jackpot' and 'round one is Gona be over shortly'.

Offline peter purves

I have seen some very nice ones. I haven't seen many 'stunners' (as in she takes your breath away in the scenario you describe) if truth be told....or is it just me?  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline house music dave

I tend to try and keep it cool till i'm on the bed. Maybe it's just me, but I can't start the meet till I'm fully ready, and she's in her "role". 

Easypopper78

I once blurted out 'holy shit your hot'she just laughed
And said 'I get that a lot '

Offline house music dave

I'm far too jaded to say anything like that these days. Doesn't mean I'm a dick, I'll make small talk, tell a joke, relax the atmosphere. But I always keep my cards close to my chest.     

Neal69

I don't have a problem telling her she is hot if I think she is.

Starting a punt with a compliment is not a bad way to break the ice with someone new. It makes them feel good and hopefully will set the tone of the meet and hopefully as she is feeling good about herself it will result in a good time for me.

Do others walk in and just say " Shit you are fugly but you can suck my cock" ?

No wonder people have negative experiences if you walk in with that attitude.  :dash: :dash:

I am there for an hour of illusion that she actually likes me and hopefully will perform the service with a bit of willingness.

And anyway if she does look good why not tell her so.

N
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 12:04:58 am by Neal69 »

Offline house music dave

So it's not good form to start the meet with "Do you practice being this ugly?"?

Fk0607

i once said u r gorgeous and v cheap! Lol

Offline peter purves

I don't have a problem telling her she is hot if I think she is.

A major obstacle is that after any lady (let alone a WG) hears it a thousand times she becomes immune to it  :manhater:

Or:

She just does not want to accept the 'flattery', just as we punters are reluctant to believe a WG compliments (off being sexy, large manhood etc)

Any thoughts?

:dancegirl: :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 12:54:09 am by peter purves »

Offline house music dave

A major obstacle is that after any lady (let alone a WG) hears it a thousand times she becomes immune to it  :manhater:

Or

She just does not want to accept the 'flattery', just as we punters are reluctant to believe a WG compliments (off being sexy, large manhood etc)

Any thoughts?

+1

Totally agree. Plus if you are a suspicious fucker like me telling a girl she's hot is tantamount to letting her know she can do what she likes and has "full control" of the meet.

(I do realize that I sound slightly ridiculous and that just saying "you're hot" doesn't automatically make you a fluffy)

My rule is whatever i say in the heat of the moment or after a good punt is fine, but I keep my gob shut on that score for the first 30 mins

Neal69

Or:

Any thoughts?

Why not try my method.

It may improve your strike rate.

3 out of 3 negatives may, and I did say may get better results.

N

Offline peter purves

Why not try my method.

N

:lol:

There is only one slight problem with your response which seems to lead to the assumption that

if a punter gives and/or offers more compliments he is more likely to receive a better service than if he doesn't

This perceived correlation on your part is obviously not the case. Paradoxically it carries us back to my point that the WGs will not wish to accept 'flattery' because it is false - a means to an end (of getting a better sexual service) rather than being 'unconditional' (not expecting anything in return)

Any thoughts??
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:30:49 am by peter purves »

Offline house music dave

Why not try my method.

N

It's all about getting the feedback that states "lovely guy...treat him well ladies" haha

that = good reliable punter and not a dick.

With 3 negs our brother may have just been unlucky.

HMD 

Offline peter purves

It's all about getting the feedback that states "lovely guy...treat him well ladies" haha

that = good reliable punter and not a dick.

With 3 negs our brother may have just been unlucky.

HMD

Thanks House Music Dave!!  :drinks: :thumbsup:

Or that I deliberately choose to present a very skewed representation.

Many on here know that I do not like to write reviews - I must be an exception in this respect. For not doing and actually broadcasting this fact. Nonetheless I like to think or hope that some of the intel (intelligence) I have provided has made an impact.

I am willing to write reviews when I experience an extra-ordinary punt, whether good or bad. So far I have had good punts but nothing extraordinarily good and I have bad punts which I have not reviewed.

You have 3 chances to guess the extra-ordinary bad punts  :P
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:40:38 am by peter purves »

Offline house music dave

:lol:

There is only one slight problem with your response which seems to lead to the assumption that

if a punter gives and/or offers more compliments he is more likely to receive a better service than if he doesn't

This perceived correlation on your part is obviously not the case. Paradoxically it carries us back to my point that the WGs will not wish to accept 'flattery' because it is false - a means to an end (of getting a better sexual service) rather than being 'unconditional' (not expecting anything in return)

Any thoughts??

+1 

Absolutely agree

I've been told first hand by WG's that too much over complimenting annoys them and starts to push professional boundaries  (could be bullshit i know).
As long as you are polite and try and give off a "relaxed vibe" (whatever the fuck that is) If she's good, you should get a good service.

Honesty is always the best policy.

Mine goes like this. (not in order)

"I'm a dirty fucker...i have my kinks...but i'm not a cunt"
"you seem pretty switched on" (always works...everyone wants to believe they are smart in one way or another)
"that was good, see you again" (or not)

HMD
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:44:09 am by house music dave »

Neal69

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I tried.

I failed.

I give Up.

N

Offline house music dave

I tried.

I failed.

I give Up.

N

Please correct my dense blockhead brain If I'm wrong. Basically your contention is that we should give WG's more compliments and that may result in a more positive service for the end user. Similar to being nice to waiters or hotel staff?   

Offline house music dave

Plus (and the research has always been a bit dodgy on this) at least 70% of comms between people are non verbal.

How can a few "you are really beautiful's" help that?

HMD   

Offline rovingman

Fuck - and there i was thinking i had the biggest sexiest cock ever...  :dash: :dash:

Offline Richthescouser

My first ever punt the girl walked in and my first comment was "Fuck me, i love your body". Said girl is still my regular, and my first port of call if I want to guarantee a good visit. I've only said a girl is gorgeous if she is, and never had an issue. The girls who have been stunning have also had a fun attitude to their work, leading to a great punt.

Offline MoTToM

Complex thoughts tend to go out the window, so it's really just a gut-level response of "Holy shit, she's gorgeous!" mixed with feelings of relief, elation and expectation, all in a powerful rush.

I do tend to pay sincere compliments as well (and I probably overdo it a bit) when I find her to be beautiful, but they're kind of unnecessary, really, since it'll be written all over my face anyway. I've never been very good at masking genuine attraction or the profound pleasure I experience when gazing at a lovely female form. And I'm fine with that. In a game that necessarily involves a certain degree of illusion (or deception) it feels good - liberating, even - to be able to be completely honest and transparent about it, especially since you often have to avoid expressing such feelings in your everyday or professional life.

Offline cueball

I've given this a little thought and I don't think I've ever complimented a lass on opening the door. Even though I've been thinking phwooar. It's just never come out of my mouth.

I greet em a big smile and a cheery hello. I'm a chatty bugger too, I'm not shy and will strike up a convo immediately. I don't talk for long though.... I'm not there for the chat  :D

Offline Plan R

Just a hello, followed by natural conversation
and (if she's hot), a sense of disbelief that I get to do whatever my depraved little mind comes up with for the next 60 minutes.
 :cool:

Offline Titti Tatti

"If you dont think flattery works, then you've never been properly flattered".   Oscar Alleg.

Judging by the smiles I've recieved back,  I don't think a (working) girl ever tires of being told how good looking she is.

If I've done my research and she has a good attitude, then it can only make things better (and I've acknowledged what great taste I have!)

I can see how a girl with a poor attitude is going to think, great my work is done, lets just spin out the time. But she was thinking that anyway.

Can it change someone''s mood? Unlikely, but only for the better.

I would link this to lying on the massage table.  If I start by telling them "That's nice" as they work on my shoulders, I get more of it. Sometimes its just an apprecative noise. If I then moan a little louder when they get to my arse - well it hasn't failed so far.

So I dont see a downside and will continue to doll out compliments for what ever deserves it.

Offline OakTree

Or:

Any thoughts?

Who knows?

If I think she's attractive I'll tell her. I really don't look into the motives, reactions or whatever. The whole scenario is just fantasy and I treat it all as such.

Offline peter purves

Who knows?

If I think she's attractive I'll tell her. I really don't look into the motives, reactions or whatever. The whole scenario is just fantasy and I treat it all as such.

This is fine Fraserlad from you, the punter's perspective, but what do you think the WGs are thinking?

Neal69 intimates inadvertently or otherwise that compliments may lead to a better sexual service
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:46:27 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

"If you dont think flattery works, then you've never been properly flattered".   Oscar Alleg.

Judging by the smiles I've recieved back,  I don't think a (working) girl ever tires of being told how good looking she is.

If I've done my research and she has a good attitude, then it can only make things better (and I've acknowledged what great taste I have!)

I can see how a girl with a poor attitude is going to think, great my work is done, lets just spin out the time. But she was thinking that anyway.

Can it change someone''s mood? Unlikely, but only for the better.

I would link this to lying on the massage table.  If I start by telling them "That's nice" as they work on my shoulders, I get more of it. Sometimes its just an apprecative noise. If I then moan a little louder when they get to my arse - well it hasn't failed so far.

So I dont see a downside and will continue to doll out compliments for what ever deserves it.

With regard to the above in bold ie a WG never gets tired of hearing 'how attractive she  is!!'

Isn't this her just being polite? Others may suggest it is good customer service skills on her part? Whilst others may suggest that she is a good actress!!

Sorry, I cannot see how a WG response to you may mean that she never tires of hearing compliments - unless you already believe this (ie a self-fulfilling prophecy)??

Any thoughts??
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:58:52 pm by peter purves »

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

With regard to the above in bold ie a WG never gets tired of hearing 'how attractive she  is!!'

Isn't this her just being polite? Others may suggest it is good customer service skills on her part? Whilst others may suggest that she is a good actress!!

Sorry, I cannot see how a WG response to you may mean that she never tires of hearing compliments - unless you already believe this (ie a self-fulfilling prophecy)??

Any thoughts??

There will of course be actresses out there aplenty but the whole point of flattery is that it needs to be tailored to the recipient. Things like "you look hot" or "I love your breasts" come in ten a penny while something like "That thong really compliments your shape" (ok I am struggling for ideas, I do this on the spot) is less common and therefore more appreciated.

At the end of the day they are still human and what human doesn't love to be complimented? Just some specifics goes a lot further than "hurr durr *drool* you are hot!"

Offline peter purves

There will of course be actresses out there aplenty but the whole point of flattery is that it needs to be tailored to the recipient. Things like "you look hot" or "I love your breasts" come in ten a penny while something like "That thong really compliments your shape" (ok I am struggling for ideas, I do this on the spot) is less common and therefore more appreciated.

At the end of the day they are still human and what human doesn't love to be complimented? Just some specifics goes a lot further than "hurr durr *drool* you are hot!"

Like the nickname!!

However, it is clear from this thread, that some punters are advocating the use of flattery with an ulterior motive - I suspect that many WGs are not that naive to believe it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:26:45 pm by peter purves »

Offline fairfield

Sod all this flattery for a game of soldiers. Find it hard to believe anything a punter says can improve a punt - surely the wgs have heard it all a dozen times before?

In my case, 1st thoughts nearly always are - "you cant be the girl in the profile, can you?" followed by - "should i do a runner?"

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Like the nickname!!

However, it is clear from this thread that some punters are suggesting the use of flattery with an ulterior motive and I suspect that many WGs are not that naive to believe it.

Thanks hehe,

To be honest I was leaning more to the simple end of things. Rather than trying to induce something and just being honest about whats rattling in my noggin. If it was a civvie I might use it to try and influence her (while still being honest) but with a WG you have already paid her so you don't need to "woo" them.

Offline peter purves

Plus (and the research has always been a bit dodgy on this) at least 70% of comms between people are non verbal.

How can a few "you are really beautiful's" help that?

HMD

This is a very good point

The dilated pupils  :wacko: on the part of a punter will reveal much more than any words of flattery since it is more of a reflex action and it is a good indicator of liking that is NOT (easily) under the control of a punter and/or WG even.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:43:18 pm by peter purves »

Offline OakTree

This is fine Fraserlad from you, the punter's perspective, but what do you think the WGs are thinking?

Neal69 intimates inadvertently or otherwise that compliments may lead to a better sexual service

Who knows?

I honestly don't ask myself what they're thinking, its impossible to tell. The whole setup is for her to make you believe you're someone special.

Over the years I've found the best way to enjoy myself is to totally immerse myself into that bullshit fantasy for the time I'm with her. If she showers me with compliments  and fakes orgasms, fucks me like I'm her last fuck, I'll lap it all up. That's what I pay to have and more often than not, that's what I get. I treat it like I'm meeting a real lover.

I can't be arsed wasting valuable time wondering "Does she really think I'm fit, am really that great in bed?" Truth be known she may well find me totally abhorrent and totally useless.

You have to face the fact, the latter is most probably nearer the truth because the only way I get to fuck these beauties is to pay them.

Offline Titti Tatti

Any thoughts??

I'm not someone who offers a lot of flattery, just ask 'her at home'.   So my entirely spontaneous comments have even made a WG blush or more commonly giggle. If she's acting brilliant, if not...   I just don't see the downside of me expressing positive opinions and after all I'm trying to meet women I find attractive.  A compliment is acknowledgemnt I've come to the right place. And yes its self fulfilling.

Been in sales 35+ years so I've got a fair idea of when someone is genuine.

Really it all comes down to the two people. Some punters are naturally suspicius and a sensitive girl will suss that and act in a certain way. Some times they will be more careful not to ....  The punter leaves with his beliefs reinforced.  Some girls just love flattery. Put those two people together and you might get the one negative review after a string of positives.

So follow your instincts. For me that includes acting like a bit of a charmer and loving it if the girl responds in kind. I keep my observations truthful and believe it does more good than not. 

If being striclty business like works for you, then thats great too. You'll probably rate the same girls differently than I do because you'll have a different interaction. Not been at this lgame ong so the idea of a 15 min dump and run just wouldn't work for me. Part of what I'm seeking is building a little rapport and that brings us back to why use flattery.  Re your point. I am constantly amazed how a wife of many years can enjoy balant flatery from her long time hubbie. I conclude its in the female DNA and and if I were a younger man....

PS Used the line above "You seem pretty switched on..." this afternoon to an attractive shop woman half my age. She stopped and smiled at me and the rest of the conversation was more relaxed.  Thank you Dave thats a keeper.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:45:02 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline peter purves

I'm not someone who offers a lot of flattery, just ask 'her at home'.   So my entirely spontaneous comments have even made a WG blush or more commonly giggle. If she's acting brilliant, if not...   I just don't see the downside of me expressing positive opinions and after all I'm trying to meet women I find attractive.  A compliment is acknowledgemnt I've come to the right place. And yes its self fulfilling.

Been in sales 35+ years so I've got a fair idea of when someone is genuine.

Really it all comes down to the two people. Some punters are naturally suspicius and a sensitive girl will suss that and act in a certain way. Some times they will be more careful not to ....  The punter leaves with his beliefs reinforced.  Some girls just love flattery. Put those two people together and you might get the one negative review after a string of positives.

So follow your instincts.For me that includes acting like a bit of a charmer and loving it if the girl responds in kind. I keep my observations truthful and believe it does more good than not.

If being striclty business like works for you, then thats great too. You'll probably rate the same girls differently than I do because you'll have a different interaction. Not been at this lgame ong so the idea of a 15 min dump and run just wouldn't work for me. Part of what I'm seeking is building a little rapport and that brings us back to why use flattery.  Re your point. I am constantly amazed how a wife of many years can enjoy balant flatery from her long time hubbie. I conclude its in the female DNA and and if I were a younger man....

PS Used the line above "You seem pretty switched on..." this afternoon to an attractive shop woman half my age. She stopped and smiled at me and the rest of the conversation was more relaxed.  Thank you Dave thats a keeper.

Hmmmm...Interesting!!!

Cheers!!

:thumbsup:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:00:48 pm by peter purves »

Game on

txitxi

AW link?

Easypopper78

It wasn't through aw. Was when I was in London a couple of years ago.
Booked through one of the agencies there. Her name was cherrie and cost £200 for the hour.
More than I would normally pay but was worth it.

Offline ruffler

I don't go big but  it's nice to be nice - If she looks fine tell her - If she's a regular then you will know what is right - she#s a regular for a reason guys