Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I need help about RB  (Read 399 times)

london

Hi

I am punting many years but I have no idea what is RB and how works in AW ,  :dash: :dash: :dash:

how can I bid one someone ? it means girls will available for bid in AW and I will able to bid . how can I search for to find who is on bidding to bid on them ?

Thanks   :drinks:

cockneybstrd

Hi London

You cant bid on them unless your a pro$$ie and your looking to get a length in the bum

A reverse booking is made by a punter on AW. They pay 2 quid to place a listing on AW which the pro$$ie can bid on. I.e you place a reverse booking for a 2hr outcall at 220 quid and you detail the kind of pro$$Ie you want to fuck and services you require

Hope this helps.

london

Hi London

You cant bid on them unless your a pro$$ie and your looking to get a length in the bum

A reverse booking is made by a punter on AW. They pay 2 quid to place a listing on AW which the pro$$ie can bid on. I.e you place a reverse booking for a 2hr outcall at 220 quid and you detail the kind of pro$$Ie you want to fuck and services you require

Hope this helps.

oh I see

thanks mate,  :drinks:

I don't think I can get any good this way , better keep going same way to find the girl in AW ,

:drinks:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I don't think I can get any good this way ,

You might, though it's very hit and miss.

Without getting too fluffy, make it sound like they will have an easy job, and will have a fantastic time.