Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinatown Massage Shop  (Read 4737 times)

Offline PumpDump

Was in Central London one Friday morning a few weeks back in Chinatown, walking along XXXX street (street name removed to protect identity of the shop). There is a massage shop just beside the red phone box. As I passed I noticed a woman in the shop on her own cleaning. I stopped and pretended to check my phone and watched her for a minute. Her eye caught mine and she smiled. I went to the door and asked if she did massage. She was on her hunkers tidying some items away and was wearing a knee length dress, her legs spread fully apart. As she spoke to me she maneuvered herself towards me so I had a clear look up her dress. I could see she was wearing light coloured tights with panties underneath. I prolonged my look long enough so I was sure she knew what I was looking at. I wanted her to be under no illusion I was there for more than a massage. I then looked at her face and she smiled. My cock immediately woke up!

I went in to the shop and asked how much the massage was. She said £30 for 30 mins. I asked what else she did. She smiled and said we talk upstairs. I've had girls tell me this before in similar establishments but when I got upstairs they wanted £50 for a HJ so I was not going to agree to hand over my £30 until I knew what I would get. I decided to ask straight out for sex as that is all I was interested in. She said we talk upstairs. I asked again and she just smiled. I told her I just had £70 total, she said ok. I asked again if she would do sex, she said "yes, just come". So I handed over the £30, she locked the doors and upstairs we went, about 4 flights if stairs. As we walked up, her on front of me I lifted her skirt for a look. She giggled. I had a feeling this would be a good punt. When we reached the room she began to prepare the massage bed. She told me her name was Alice. I guess she was early 50's, slim body and looked good for her age.

By now I was very horny and didn't want to bother with massage, I just wanted the main course. I walked over and placed my hands on her hips, she said "ooohh" and laughed. I moved my hands to her ass, then moved them up her body to her boobs. She asked for the extra, so I handed over the £40. She thanked me. I sat on the side of the bed and returned to feeling her up, pulled her boobs out of her bra and began licking her nipples, this seemed to wake her up. Her boobs were small, probably an A cup and slightly deflated.  Her hand reached down to massage my cock outside my underwear. I was very hard by now. I pushed my hands inside her tights and felt her ass as I licked on her nipples. Then I pulled her tights and panties down. She has a typical Chinese hairy pussy with greying pubes. I rubbed my hand over her lips feeling she was wet already as she pulled my cock out of my boxers and stroked it. I started to massage her pussy and clit as I licked her nipples. She was telling me how big my cock is. Then she turned around and started rubbing her ass on my cock, me still sitting on the side of the massage table.. I cupped both her boobs as she did this. After a minute or so she reached down and guided me insider her pussy and started fucking me. I was very turned on and hard. As I penetrated deeper I could feel she was a little dry further inside but very soon her juices were flowing and she was fully lubricated. Her pussy was tight. After a minute I asked her to get on the massage table and I removed her tights fully. She pulled her knees to her head and I entered her again. For about 5 minutes I fucked her hard, I started talking dirty to her and this spurred her on to do the same. She was telling me to fuck her harder and using my name saying Fuck me _____. I could hold on no longer and blew a big load inside her. She then quickly cleaned up and went downstairs to reopen the shop leaving me on my own to clean up.

If you are in the area and need a relatively inexpensive fuck then I would recommend this place. PM me for the name of the shop.

(This review was originally posted in the mini-review thread but I've reposted as a new review to make it easier to find)

Offline notcalledchris

Can you clarify if this was bareback

Offline SoapyTW

Was in Central London one Friday morning a few weeks back in Chinatown, walking along XXXX street (street name removed to protect identity of the shop). There is a massage shop just beside the red phone box.

Haha - now you've got me walking around Chinatown on google streetview looking for this phonebox :)

Offline DickiePunting

:timeout: would also like to know if this was bb? So I know where to avoid and start looking for red post boxes I’m Chinatown.

Offline ldn20

I'm almost certain this was BB.
I read a couple lines of OP's review and thought I had deja vu.
Back when the 'other site' didn't need registration, I read a couple forums about Chinese massage places out of curiosity and I read this exact review word to word. I would screenshot it and post it here but I believe you need to register for the other site now.
Also, OP's other reviews include another Chinese massage provider and a Rom on AW who has BB listed on her profile.

I know BB is allowed on this site but "other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities".

Offline Nickoname1

Awaiting reply.

OP posted a similar review previously for this one External Link/Members Only who has bareback listed.

Edit - posted at same time as comment above. I agree.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 11:32:22 pm by Nickoname1 »

Offline ldn20

Turns out it's very easy to sign up the other site, no intentions of ever using it for its intended purpose but may be useful to cross reference in the future (unless they ban me :lol: )

Further to my previous post, I did a screenshot of the page. Couldn't get the whole review in it but you can see it was posted in August earlier this year. This one mentions the street name so I've taken the liberty to colour over it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload that screenshot? If not moderator please remove it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 11:45:03 pm by ldn20 »

Offline Tomcat

Offline PumpDump

Turns out it's very easy to sign up the other site, no intentions of ever using it for its intended purpose but may be useful to cross reference in the future (unless they ban me :lol: )

Further to my previous post, I did a screenshot of the page. Couldn't get the whole review in it but you can see it was posted in August earlier this year. This one mentions the street name so I've taken the liberty to colour over it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to upload that screenshot? If not moderator please remove it.

Check the dates, the review was posted here first in the mini-massage thread. I did not post it on the other side. Somebody else copied and pasted it.

Offline aae

I am going to go a little off topic here. Apologies.

I wanted to pm OP to ask the name of the shop so that I could avoid it, only to realise that my PM privileges have been removed.

Can one of the forum helpers tell me why this happened? Did I do anything wrong? I have been a member here since 2014 and I feel that I have contributed more than I have asked questions.

:(

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am going to go a little off topic here. Apologies.

I wanted to pm OP to ask the name of the shop so that I could avoid it, only to realise that my PM privileges have been removed.

Can one of the forum helpers tell me why this happened? Did I do anything wrong? I have been a member here since 2014 and I feel that I have contributed more than I have asked questions.

:(

You haven’t done anything wrong..

This was posted on forum issue thread..
Pm's have been disabled while we decide on a new criteria for having the privilege to send a pm  :hi:

Offline aae

You haven’t done anything wrong..

This was posted on forum issue thread..

That clears it up. Thanks.