Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High-end 'hamam' style massage in London?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline coolguy12

Hi Gents,

I've been to Istanbul to a "proper hamam" and while it was nice and all I didn't really get to relax as there was a thin, squirrely Turkish fella rubbing me up and down for about 90min.

It got me thinking there must be a similar such service with beautiful women (and if not -- there's a great market gap right there). Do you know of any place in London that offers such a service? I'm finally getting to escape to London for a business trip and want to make the most of my time.

To give you an idea: I think a similar, but not as luxurious as I'd like, service is in Barcelona at External Link/Members Only (which I haven't been, yet).

Thanks!

Offline deantannn

I think you should have gone to morroco mate

I dont think i know any in london (i heard there are gay ones but none for straight men), but best of luck finding one, if you do find one please report back.

Offline webpunter

Did you get tugged off by the fella ?  :lol:

As for thai-zen one of the best massage venues i have ever been to, off the scale  :yahoo:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269859.msg2781283#msg2781283

Read reply 10, which is in effect a review

Have posted the same ish stuff on other threads

Have just had a re-read.  Happy days  :yahoo:

Hi Gents,

I've been to Istanbul to a "proper hamam" and while it was nice and all I didn't really get to relax as there was a thin, squirrely Turkish fella rubbing me up and down for about 90min.

It got me thinking there must be a similar such service with beautiful women (and if not -- there's a great market gap right there). Do you know of any place in London that offers such a service? I'm finally getting to escape to London for a business trip and want to make the most of my time.

To give you an idea: I think a similar, but not as luxurious as I'd like, service is in Barcelona at External Link/Members Only (which I haven't been, yet).

Thanks!

Offline Bassman

There’s a good one in Edmonton north London. Areas a bit of a shit hole but this hamam type spa gets rave reviews. Cant speak on how luxurious it is.

Offline Mr Sinister

I think you should have gone to morroco mate

I echo this, save your money and head over to Morocco.