Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton Belles in Hove  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Zxcv1234

Hi does anyone know if Brighton belles is still open in hove. I went years ago and am planning on going to Brighton next week at some point. There website is no longer active but thought I’d just check on here if I was missing something. Cheers.

Offline Whiteknight

Offline Zxcv1234

Thanks. Didn’t see that number with my quick google.

Offline Whiteknight

Thanks. Didn’t see that number with my quick google.

That's what I have saved on my phone, not been for sometime, and not sure if they reopen yet.  Worth a try and let us know too.

Plenty of local SP on AW now returned to their usual working days and hours, worth searching there too.

Good luck.

Offline Zxcv1234

Their website has disappeared and when I search that number a Twitter page comes up but it’s not been updated since 2013. Also there main Twitter page has not been updated since 2019. It may be closed. I just fancied going there as I liked being able to pick one after they came in and introduced themselves.
If I manage to get down there I’ll update.

Offline GoldenB

Their website has disappeared and when I search that number a Twitter page comes up but it’s not been updated since 2013. Also there main Twitter page has not been updated since 2019. It may be closed. I just fancied going there as I liked being able to pick one after they came in and introduced themselves.
If I manage to get down there I’ll update.
Pretty sure I recall seeing somewhere that they’ve closed down a while ago (perhaps over a year) but can’t remember where I saw the details - was interested in visiting myself as was frequenting Brighton regularly…

Offline Asmodeus