Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Chinese massage Petersfield  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Singsong

External Link/Members Only

Same owners as Shop in Liss. Heading that way later this week.

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

If you can find out where exactly this is, then let us know. I've walked past a few times and can't see where the entrance is, or even the shop front. The address given is a bank?

Offline BDiONU

If you can find out where exactly this is, then let us know. I've walked past a few times and can't see where the entrance is, or even the shop front. The address given is a bank?
Nationwide is number 2 so I'm guessing its 'Down the alley by Frasers'.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Nationwide is number 2 so I'm guessing its 'Down the alley by Frasers'.  External Link/Members Only

That would make sense, I'll poke my nose down there next time I'm in town and confirm.

Offline Sleeptoken

I went there yesterday

Just about to post my review on the reviews section

Offline BDiONU

I went there yesterday

Just about to post my review on the reviews section
I wonder how long she'll be there, 2 weeks is usual I think.

Offline Kimeen

As it’s the same outfit as liss. I guess Kate will rotate there at some point.

Offline fastcar669

Went there yesterday, its in the alley next to Nationwide - saw "Mari" who moving on to Woking on Sunday - Review to follow

Offline Sleeptoken

Went there yesterday, its in the alley next to Nationwide - saw "Mari" who moving on to Woking on Sunday - Review to follow

Im guessing it will be a different girl from today onwards then

Offline Kimeen

I saw Katie in liss recently and she said she would be in peterfield starting on Monday. Could not work out if she meant this Monday (tomorrow) or a week from tomorrow. Worth a call to ask. Reviews on here have been positive.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:59:15 pm by Kimeen »

Offline Singsong

Shes there from tomorrow. Just seen in Liss.

Offline fastcar669

Shes there from tomorrow. Just seen in Liss.

Just confirmed with a phone call, so, is she worth a visit then ? :rolleyes:

Offline Singsong

100%. Will Review later but top notch massage.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:58:07 pm by Singsong »

Offline Kimeen

Plenty of reviews on here so you can check she is what you are looking for. Just search for liss and look at the reviews that mention Katie.

Offline Sleeptoken

Just confirmed with a phone call, so, is she worth a visit then ? :rolleyes:

Is she still working the petersfield shop?

Offline fastcar669

give them a ring and ask, not sure if she said she was finishing at the end of this week or next