Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well I tried!  (Read 655 times)

Offline wildman

So as I was spending a few weeks on the Isle of Wight, following iowblah's positive review, I contacted lilly-rose private (External Link/Members Only). I gave a few details about how long I was going to be on the Isle of Wight, the length of meeting, incall required, what "services" I would like and asked what her days and times she was available and to give me an idea of roughly where she was so I could see how long it would take me to get to her if we arranged a meeting.  She read my message the following day and has logged in to AW most days since, but I haven't had the courtesy of a reply.

I also contacted ENGLISH Stacie C (External Link/Members Only) with a similar message. She didn't log in for a few days, but has logged in several times since and my message remains unread. I also contacted COCO18DND (External Link/Members Only), a Rommie tourer who was showing as being in Ryde. Likewise, several logins since, but my message remains unread.  She is now showing as being in Oxford. Hope the Oxfordians have better luck than me!

It makes you wonder how these girls make a living when they can't be bothered to either read or reply to messages. Maybe next time I'm down there I'll have better luck!

Offline Fuzzyduck

That sucks (or not). Is your AW username Anal Bitch Destroyer or something? Better luck next time.

Offline mh

So it's true - the IoW exists in a time where there are no telephones or so it seems as AW girls there appear not to have a phone number. They must have sent their profiles by stagecoach and seaborne transport to far away Hampshire for their advertising. It is fortunate (or just frustrating) that you were able to get a weak signal for your own phone from the mainland with which to use the newfangled "Internet" thing.

Now never let anyone on the island witness you using such a mystical device lest they attack you for witchcraft...

Offline winkywanky

What's brown and steaming, and comes out the back of Cows (sic)?

Why, the Isle of Wight Steamer of course!

Sorry, couldn't resist  :rolleyes:.

Offline winkywanky

So it's true - the IoW exists in a time where there are no telephones or so it seems as AW girls there appear not to have a phone number. They must have sent their profiles by stagecoach and seaborne transport to far away Hampshire for their advertising. It is fortunate (or just frustrating) that you were able to get a weak signal for your own phone from the mainland with which to use the newfangled "Internet" thing.

Now never let anyone on the island witness you using such a mystical device lest they attack you for witchcraft...

I'm envisioning a Wicker Man scenario here...

Offline winkywanky

Actually mh, I wonder whether they've laid an underwater data cable under the Solent yet? Possibly not!  :thumbsup:

I think they only laid the power cable from the mainland a few years ago  :D.

(Although we jest, probably a really nice holiday location for oldies, to appreciate England like it used to be. Don't knock it too much. No knaf cram, probably no drugs, no litter and they still have Post Offices and a legitimate and functional Bus Service).

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 04:02:41 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Actually mh, I wonder whether they've laid an underwater data cable under the Solent yet? Possibly not!  :thumbsup:

I think they only laid the power cable from the mainland a few years ago  :D.

(Although we jest, probably a really nice holiday location for oldies, to appreciate England like it used to be. Don't knock it too much. No knaf cram, probably no drugs, no litter and they still have Post Offices ).

And a steam railway. Fill yer boots, lads.

Offline mh

probably no drugs

I think drug use per-capita is high there ... and I'm not just talking about Warfarin and anti-inflamatories for the ageing population.

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear, a quick look and you appear to be correct  :(.

Offline wylie anchor

When you get off the ferry at Fishbourne you have reset you clocks to IOW time....1975

Offline wildman

As I always say...

"The Isle of Wight needs dragging kicking and screaming into the 20th Century"
"Don't you mean the 21st?"
"No, one step at a time!"
:D :D :lol: :lol:

Offline mh

As I always say...

"The Isle of Wight needs dragging kicking and screaming into the 20th Century"
"Don't you mean the 21st?"
"No, one step at a time!"
:D :D :lol: :lol: