Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Romanian Russian  (Read 700 times)

Online contentguy

Profile caught my eye and was considering TOFTT.  Lovely tits, and I do like a nice massage.
But though she says she's Russian, her nationality is entered as Romanian, the FB looks fake too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline Derrick101

Too many alarm bels for my liking Guy ! As you say, fake reviews, EE pricing.....  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

probably claimed a Romanian passport - could easily have Romanian parent or grandparent, and the Roms hand out passports on the slightest hint of an ancestral link
With a Rom passport she has right of residence in the EU

Online contentguy

probably claimed a Romanian passport - could easily have Romanian parent or grandparent, and the Roms hand out passports on the slightest hint of an ancestral link
With a Rom passport she has right of residence in the EU

You may be right, she looks great, look forward to your review.

Guy

Offline scutty brown

You may be right, she looks great, look forward to your review.

Guy

Won't be me who reviews her

Online contentguy

is this cam girl the same girl?
External Link/Members Only

I don’t think so, the cam girl has tiny tits, whereas Monica has a good handful.

What makes you think she’s the same girl?

Guy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:58:25 pm by contentguy »

Offline scutty brown

I don’t think so, the cam girl has tiny tits, whereas Monica has a good handful.

What makes you think she’s the same girl?

Guy

reverse image search brought her up as a similar, and facially she looked the same to me - though its hard to be sure

Online Tinyopener90

Meet her i almost guarentee you will be done and out the door by halftime. EE girls in my experiance when they know they are attractive seem more detached and tend to do anything in thier power to make a session shorter out of sense of superiority. However any toftt id recommend the minimum time booking. Could be worth shoving her in doggy and ragging for her looks alone.

Edit. Her minimum is 30 mins... good luck lasting over 20 😂 id go but im not paying 70 to have my load extracted in 5 minutes
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:59:00 am by Tinyopener90 »

Offline DrConners

Profile caught my eye and was considering TOFTT.  Lovely tits, and I do like a nice massage.
But though she says she's Russian, her nationality is entered as Romanian, the FB looks fake too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

I noticed the confusion between her nationality on her profile & aw catagorisation too Guy.

I know I keep banging on about photoshopped pictures & I know it happens alot so just to say the one I've posted in the black dress has been altered around the waist, hips & midrift plus distortions on her legs so probably quite a bit bigger than you'd be led to believe, plus what's with that trout pout ?  :unknown: - & the other doesn't look like the same girl to me, totally different body structure, look at the difference in the arms ? - but I could be wrong.

I think you've said before your a tit man, looks like she delivers there lol - I've had great times with Rommy's & awful meets too so tread carefully ? Not that you need my advice, if I was going to book it would be for 30 minutes.

Either way itch scratched - All the best  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

lenirie68

now she says
very experienced and truly gorgeous massuese form Poland
35 years old and down below she says  23 years old

can it be more fake than this?