Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensational Scarlet - Sunbury. Avoid Like The Plague  (Read 2054 times)

Robert Mueller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review on here, but this punt was so bad I had to share so that others can avoid the misfortune of meeting her.

The punt was arranged via text.  All easy enough.  It’s in a fairly well-known block of flats opposite the fire station in Sunbury.  The girl in question isn’t reviewed on here, but I’ve seen other girls from this stable and they’ve been pretty good, so I thought I was on fairly safe ground.  I paid £130 for an hour.  I stayed for maybe 15 minutes.

When the flat door is answered Scarlet is behind the door and the hallway is pitch black, I mean I couldn’t see a thing.  I’m ushered into a bedroom which has a couple of tealights burning but is otherwise also completely dark. I ask her to turn a light on, to which she says ‘is romantic baby’.  Her English is non-existent.  My alarm bells start ringing, but for some reason I didn’t walk, which I should have.  I can just make out that it’s probably the same girl from the AW pics, but they are very generous.   She is not attractive.  She asks for the money, and then buggers off for an extended time to deposit it wherever they put it.

While she’s gone I take my clothes off.  She returns and motions to the bed.  I don’t get offered a shower, despite the huge pile of dirty towels I notice next to the bed.  I had a shower just before leaving gone anyway.  She proceeds to inspect my cock like I’ve smeared dog shit on it, and then spends a good few minutes and several wet wipes polishing it.  There is no kissing or warmth at all.   She asks if I want a bj, and then gives me maybe 2 minutes of the most unenthusiastic bj I’ve ever had before taking her mouth off and frantically hammering away with her hand.  She tired of this after another 30 seconds and says ‘sex’?

She puts a condom in and climbs aboard.  It is at this point that I notice she has hairy legs, and I mean really, really hairy legs.  Geoff Capes hairy.  This is not going well.   She humps away for a couple of minutes while huffing and puffing, and never managing to get into a useful rhythm, then clambers off pretending to be knackered.  I’m properly bored by now, and just want out, so she finishes me by hand.  While she fucks off to clean up, I get dressed and I’m exiting the bedroom as she reappears.  She seems completely unfussed that I’m heading off.   I exit the flat no more than 15 minutes after arriving.

She is by some clear margin, my worst ever punt.   She is absolutely shocking, and really should be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

Offline time2play

Thanks for the review and sorry it went badly. I enquired about her on here a few months back and noticed some neutral aw feedback, which I took as a bad sign as she didn't have much at all anyway. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Offline Bonker

You made a few novice errors my friend, hope you learn from them and have better punts in the future.

The girl in the profile is hot!

Offline UKDave51

The moment she refused to turn on the light I would have been out of there like a shot.

Robert Mueller

The girl in the profile is hot!

The girl in the profile is the girl I saw.  She is really not hot in the flesh.  Very flattering pics.

Offline CockMonster

Many thanks OP - I, too may have taken a punt on this one at one point but am starting to realise that this whole stable is to be avoided.  A few positive experiences with Kimmy and Mel lead me to believe they were all great, but now I'm certain they're all terrible and the ones I saw first were the exception.

Laughably misleading pictures and profile info, coupled with terrible service, means Sunbury and Tunbridge Wells are off the list.

Offline ViperKai

Better luck next time my friend, a lesson learned

Offline time2play

Many thanks OP - I, too may have taken a punt on this one at one point but am starting to realise that this whole stable is to be avoided.  A few positive experiences with Kimmy and Mel lead me to believe they were all great, but now I'm certain they're all terrible and the ones I saw first were the exception.

Laughably misleading pictures and profile info, coupled with terrible service, means Sunbury and Tunbridge Wells are off the list.

I think it is a bit naive to think that a good experience with one girl from a group leads to the same experience from another. I've had good and bad from this particular group, you just need to be a bit careful.

Robert Mueller

[quote author=CockMonster link=topic=235254.msg2403292#msg2403292 date=1546855281.
[/quote]
Yep.  I think that Hatfield is on their circuit too.

Offline MrMatrix

Fuck-- that sounds awful OP, sorry to hear it was so bad and thanks for the review. Think I too may have walked if it was that dark.
Better luck next time :hi:

Offline tomwest87

So what's the verdict, seen as the op has been banned, still a genuine review?
Banned reason: Aggressive, threats, utter twat etc etc.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CockMonster

I think it is a bit naive to think that a good experience with one girl from a group leads to the same experience from another. I've had good and bad from this particular group, you just need to be a bit careful.

Not naive, I speak from experience having visited many of the girls from this group and the M.O. is always the same (bar one exception). Old comically misleading pictures, reasonable but lacklustre service, being mucked about, age 10-15 years too optimistic at the best of times.

I’ve plenty of reviews posted backing this up - I’ve learnt my lesson and will be giving this group a wide berth..

Offline HawkG

Anyone who still books a woman who has pictures THAT badly photoshopped deserves all they get, tbh.

Offline MrMatrix

Not naive, I speak from experience having visited many of the girls from this group and the M.O. is always the same (bar one exception). Old comically misleading pictures, reasonable but lacklustre service, being mucked about, age 10-15 years too optimistic at the best of times.

I’ve plenty of reviews posted backing this up - I’ve learnt my lesson and will be giving this group a wide berth..
Like you I have met several from this stable and recently walked from  Nora Naughty as her gut was big, something thats photo shopped out in her profile pic when on all fours.
Some of the perfomances have been good. and I think I have one more review to put up about this group. Think I'd still take a chance as I know what I'm letting myself in for. But they are all photo shopped. First time I met Mel her boobs were only half the size of her profile pics :hi:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:15:13 am by MrMatrix »

Offline JonasG

These Russians around Sunbury way and surrounding areas are awful.

I got stung once too, so everyone please avoid.