Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touch of Thailand, Cricklade Road, Swindon gone ????  (Read 798 times)

billybloo

It would appear that The Touch of Thailand on Cricklade Road, Swindon has gone under.  I have driven past there several times in the last month or so and it always looked locked up and the 'open' sign in the window was never on.  Today I had half an hour to kill so I parked up in a nearby car park and walked across.  The door was locked with no sign of life.  A chap was walking past and said 'they have shut mate'.  I bluffed the reason I was actually there and he said that he lived upstairs but had nothing to do with it but did say that they had been shut for quite a while.  he then told me that the writing on the window was all a front as it was 'a knocking shop' ha ha ha. Having never actually been inside I did see a review on here from 2016 saying that HR and tit relief was on the menu but nothing more.  The phone line is also dead so doubt if it will be re-opening.  Mind you the more popular Chinese Massage in Ferndale Road which opened last year and is only about 5 minutes away probably didnt help and they have had some great positive reviews. 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only