Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap blow and go's  (Read 2262 times)

Offline santiago2

Has anyone else taken advantage of the cheap quickies been on offer in the Bournemouth area this week,
 Amazing Anna on AW. £20 Blow and Go, and come 5 times before the end of September. get a free session

A lady in her mobile home in the Poole area, £25 blow and go CIM. on AW but don't want any reviews, she's in the Portsmouth area now.

A lady in the Springborne area of Bournemouth. £30 BJ CIM on AW But no reviews wanted

I didn't get to see Anna but saw the other two, not beauties but both knew how to do the suction treatment and swallow a good mouthful, so keep up the good work girls.    :dancegirl:

Offline Jamboney

Do you have any links for WG's you mention?

Offline santiago2

AmazingMissAnna External Link/Members Only

the mobile home lady don't want her details posted.

i'm waiting to hear from the other one, if she wants me to post her details.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:44:52 pm by santiago2 »

bigmanbigman

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Link does not work

Would this be the cheap blow job in Springbourne you mention?..........External Link/Members Only

Strange that the touring camper van Lady doesn't want more publicity as she has an AW profile which typically I can't find at the moment!

Offline santiago2

No not the one i saw cupid, she was in Ashley Rd, looks good though, don't like having to Email for the phone number though.
 The campervan lady is a tourer, a couple of days in a place and then move on, she was heading for Southampton and then Portsmouth, where she could still be, so she posts on AW in the area she is in, so she could be on the Hampshire or Sussex sites.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:01:36 am by santiago2 »

bigmanbigman

Shame you are partly touting this wg and stranger by
BJ service £20 but an hour £120 ? Cant work out the reasions but sure she can .

Offline santiago2

I cant really understand what you're going on about bigman, Anna says £20 special offer for 10min blow and go, 15min all inc. £40, 30min £80. 1 hour £120. so for £20 you can have a quickie BJ. all the others are full service, thats how i read her profile. and i'm definitely not Touting her, i'm just glad to see some cheaper prices in our area.

bigmanbigman

Yes good lower prices i agree

Offline mwalston

I think that touring camping lady is called sammisams she was in branksome the other day but doesnt seem to stick around long, i also heard that amazing miss anna works from a hotel but i may be mistaken