Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Mcping

Anyone seen angelina recently?

I've not seen her in a while and remember reading something about a boob job and wondered if confirmed?

Also she looks a lot slimmer now and worry she maybe a little too skinny?

Offline dubs

Anyone seen angelina recently?

I've not seen her in a while and remember reading something about a boob job and wondered if confirmed?

Also she looks a lot slimmer now and worry she maybe a little too skinny?

There's recent pics on UKE, just do a search of everything posted by user "Angelina".  IMHO her bod and new tits look fantastic.

pking_paul

There's recent pics on UKE, just do a search of everything posted by user "Angelina".  IMHO her bod and new tits look fantastic.

Sadly their fakeness puts me off, much preferred her little originals  :unknown:

Offline Mcping

Sadly their fakeness puts me off, much preferred her little originals  :unknown:

Totally agree. Fake tits isn't normally a big problem if done well but unfortunately I find it rare to find a good fake pair these days.
I've not seen Angelina in months only because she's over my self imposed £ limit but think I'm gonna push the boat out and give Angelina and her new tits ago  :)

Offline Ryan1489

Saw her a month or so back. Tits were fine and blowing was epic.

Offline jazhater

Guys just out of interest would u say she is very attractive??

Offline Mcping

I actually saw her in the last few days and must say my concerns were justified - I didn't find attractive at all..not unattractive or ugly and would certainly grab my attention in the street but for the wrong reasons.

I found her:

Too skinny. She's obviously taking her fitness / gym seriously (a stack of fitness dvds in her room)
Personally I found her too skinny to a point where she's not quite saggy but very easy to grab a good handful of skin on her ass.

Far too much fake tan. Really really terribly done, really heavy and streaking even came off on my hands.

Poor boob job. My biggest worry as I quite liked angelinas natural tits and had read they had been done well but I'd say she's now ruined them.

Lots of scars / marks on her body including a massive scar on her ass - I was afraid to ask!

Overall I got the impression the poor girl is looking old and withered. I'm sure the white knights will soon be along to defend her and of course appearance is subjective but I liked more a year or 2 ago.

I was actually going to write a review of my last visit but apart from the appearance it was very positive and good fuck but not one I'd return for

Offline Roth

I actually saw her in the last few days and must say my concerns were justified - I didn't find attractive at all..not unattractive or ugly and would certainly grab my attention in the street but for the wrong reasons.

I found her:

Too skinny. She's obviously taking her fitness / gym seriously (a stack of fitness dvds in her room)
Personally I found her too skinny to a point where she's not quite saggy but very easy to grab a good handful of skin on her ass.

Far too much fake tan. Really really terribly done, really heavy and streaking even came off on my hands.

Poor boob job. My biggest worry as I quite liked angelinas natural tits and had read they had been done well but I'd say she's now ruined them.

Lots of scars / marks on her body including a massive scar on her ass - I was afraid to ask!

Overall I got the impression the poor girl is looking old and withered. I'm sure the white knights will soon be along to defend her and of course appearance is subjective but I liked more a year or 2 ago.

I was actually going to write a review of my last visit but apart from the appearance it was very positive and good fuck but not one I'd return for

Appearance is deffo subjective. :thumbsup: One mans meat is another mans poison and all that but but maybe leave out the bit about white knights otherwise you seem to be trying to rule out anyone else's opinion or review of her looks if it's different to yours. :unknown: And no I've not seen her recently and certainly not since she's had new tits bolted on so can't comment on her recent looks :hi:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 04:38:23 pm by Roth »

Islander

I found her:

That doesn't sound good. I've not seen her for 6 months but have been thinking about seeing her again recently, I think I still will as I want to check her tits out!

Offline Mcping

Noooo absolutely not ruling out anyone else's opinion just giving my 2pence worth and expecting a backlash as normal when anyone is remotely critical of one of SW finest  ;)

Islander

Noooo absolutely not ruling out anyone else's opinion just giving my 2pence worth and expecting a backlash as normal when anyone is remotely critical of one of SW finest  ;)

That's what this forum is for  :thumbsup:

Offline jazhater

Hmmm
Well i have a appointment with thursday and i have not seen her before
So hopefully she is good

Offline Mcping

Hmmm
Well i have a appointment with thursday and i have not seen her before
So hopefully she is good

I'm sure you'll have fun. Angelina service is top notch.