Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massive tit Asian masseuse in Stevenage  (Read 885 times)

Offline Chorley

I spotted this article on VS. External Link/Members Only
Any idea if she's real? I think it'll be B&S and I doubt she's 25, but those tits are Huuuuuuuuuuge. :yahoo:

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:28:00 pm by Chorley »

Offline sparkus

She does claim to have them in the text, so it'd be hard for her to claim to not have them faced with a punter.

"Oh, she's working next week."

Offline randyrobert

You should Google the phone number-this bring up a ton of hits-many on scavenger sites for different girls-usually Stevenage based. This suggests to me an Asian B&S operation-but maybe TOFFT and see.

Offline shylad57

You have about as much chance its the girl in the photos......

Offline sparkus

You should Google the phone number-this bring up a ton of hits-many on scavenger sites for different girls-usually Stevenage based. This suggests to me an Asian B&S operation-but maybe TOFFT and see.

In which case, said knocking shop can't complain when punters turn down the goods.

bigblack9ins

the image has changes since you put it up, also you could do a google image search on the picture, as those tits in the last pic; I'm sure they were Rachel Aldana's

sounds like a B&S to me

Offline sparkus

the image has changes since you put it up, also you could do a google image search on the picture, as those tits in the last pic; I'm sure they were Rachel Aldana's

sounds like a B&S to me

Changed is an understatement...