Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley in Earls Court - intimidating, adversarial, but astonishingly sexy  (Read 2559 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

Maybe the Christmas break will temporarily repair the bad attitude, if she stays away long enough !

Nope, it didn't. My experience was just like the others - door opened slowly to reveal Miley looking piping hot but indifferent to my arrival, then a brief but slightly awkward interplay by way of introduction. I'm out the shower and this odd, odd behaviour continues - it was more like an EX-girlfriend experience - all furrowed brows and loaded remarks. There's none of the 'customer is always right' attitude - she has a set way of doing things and if you go off piste (eg change position or suggest you try something else) then you are met with an insouciant shrug and a sarcastic mutter. She didn't like the way I was snogging her, for example (God knows why) so she chuckled to herself and said "let's pick that up later".

Fantastic oral both ways and a 69 then after cowgirl and doggy we tried missionary and she told me "fine, but I'd like you to cum please" with all the gentle lusty persuasion of a rugby player arguing about being short changed in a working men's club. She started rolling her eyes when I shot a particularly impressive arc of baby paste that stretched from her sternum up to her chin. Livened up slightly during the post-match chat but I couldn't be fucked with her by that point and hurried out.

And despite all that? Spectacular sex with the best body I've ever laid my hands on.. So you see the quandary - unlike the Romanians who have a similar attitude and shit service (and can bear no resemblance to their pictures) Miley is a sensational shag - knows how to turn a man on in every position and sexual activity. Will I see her again? I probably will, yes. Which sounds mental considering what I've just written.

Just don't go and see her if you are in anyway nervous/self-conscious or it's your first time. Or if your performance sometimes dips mid punt - she'd probably point and laugh at it. Or if you have any physical abnormalities!

One for the seasoned punters/ those less likely to be fazed by her bullshit. Reminded me a little of Sweet Maria in Paddington in terms of her unpredictability and like one of the staff at Dismaland in terms of her customer service. She's become markedly more jaded in the 12 months since I last saw her. And don't think that your good looks and charm will somehow correct her stroppiness, as, evidently, this makes no difference whatsoever.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Always nice to get a mention, so Christmas didn't sort her out. 

Good review anyway, hope she reads and digests if she comes on here like many do.

Offline claretandblue

I'm sorry but if I want to give a hard pounding to a girl who doesn't want to be there I will go to soho, she sounds like a right bitch  :thumbsdown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

A very average looking girl giving a paying customer a hard time, ridiculous, she deserves a very dusty phone.

Offline claretandblue

A very average looking girl giving a paying customer a hard time, ridiculous, she deserves a very dusty phone.
+1 cute tanned body but facially very average, not far away from being a bag over the head job  :D

Offline backofthenet

don't agree - I find her pretty, but eye of the beholder and all that. I found Alexandra in Acton to be an absolute munter, but everyone else on the board seems to fancy her...

lcb

Online boardyhell

don't agree - I find her pretty, but eye of the beholder and all that. I found Alexandra in Acton to be an absolute munter, but everyone else on the board seems to fancy her...
i always fancy alexandra when i am driving to her flat ,when she opens the door i fancy her a little less
she is a well above average looking girl with a great body
by the end of the punt she is gorgeous,seriously though i doubt how many men who wake up beside her will be disappointed
alexandras attitude is superb
smiley was stunning when i first saw her as melody,had an attitude then
excellent bj and i like her personally
you pays your money and pays your choice

vw

I refer to the calibrated scale of beauty

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18071.msg279495;topicseen#msg279495

I'd personally rate her at 7 - 7.5
That bull shit scale you refer to is only valid for the author.

mrhappypants

My 2p worth...  Very attractive body and reasonably pretty face.  Agree with the op's comments about service and the dilemma.  Be clear - she does not like kissing or GFE.  If this is what you are after she probably is not for you.

Finally,  I will take Jason's scale with all its inperfections every time over the bland uninformative hyperbolic adverts that some members pass of as reviews.  7= yes I would be interested in a bar.  8 = would look twice in the street 9 = hard to tear your eyes away. 

I get a semi just thinking about her posterior!

Dave

Offline Johnny wishbone

Nope, it didn't. My experience was just like the others - door opened slowly to reveal Miley looking piping hot but indifferent to my arrival, then a brief but slightly awkward interplay by way of introduction. I'm out the shower and this odd, odd behaviour continues - it was more like an EX-girlfriend experience - all furrowed brows and loaded remarks. There's none of the 'customer is always right' attitude - she has a set way of doing things and if you go off piste (eg change position or suggest you try something else) then you are met with an insouciant shrug and a sarcastic mutter. She didn't like the way I was snogging her, for example (God knows why) so she chuckled to herself and said "let's pick that up later".

Fantastic oral both ways and a 69 then after cowgirl and doggy we tried missionary and she told me "fine, but I'd like you to cum please" with all the gentle lusty persuasion of a rugby player arguing about being short changed in a working men's club. She started rolling her eyes when I shot a particularly impressive arc of baby paste that stretched from her sternum up to her chin. Livened up slightly during the post-match chat but I couldn't be fucked with her by that point and hurried out.

And despite all that? Spectacular sex with the best body I've ever laid my hands on.. So you see the quandary - unlike the Romanians who have a similar attitude and shit service (and can bear no resemblance to their pictures) Miley is a sensational shag - knows how to turn a man on in every position and sexual activity. Will I see her again? I probably will, yes. Which sounds mental considering what I've just written.

Just don't go and see her if you are in anyway nervous/self-conscious or it's your first time. Or if your performance sometimes dips mid punt - she'd probably point and laugh at it. Or if you have any physical abnormalities!

One for the seasoned punters/ those less likely to be fazed by her bullshit. Reminded me a little of Sweet Maria in Paddington in terms of her unpredictability and like one of the staff at Dismaland in terms of her customer service. She's become markedly more jaded in the 12 months since I last saw her. And don't think that your good looks and charm will somehow correct her stroppiness, as, evidently, this makes no difference whatsoever.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear it wasn't the best but i agree she is one sexy girl. Her body is ridiculous and i think she is a pretty little thing. Personality is odd but she does end up falling in line and playing fair once she realises that you won't be pushed about by her. Seen her a few times and i would go back for more.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

What a shame. Maybe the laws of supply and demand will result in a drastic change in attitude from her.

Offline Trenlover

what Smiley Miley proves is you can still deliver a half arsed sarcastic service and youll still have punters pouring in everyday aslong as your REALLY hot.

the key to being a successful WG is just to be really hot. in this light I dont know why more WG's dont sort themselves out, eat right and get to the gym. get a tan.