Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Aldgate - TOFTT, Great VFM Romanian non disaster  (Read 3185 times)

3 review(s) for Alice A. (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

Took a real chance on this and only went for it because she has feedback from someone who also has feedback that I know to be genuine.

Excellent comms - texts replied to immediately.
Booked in 30 mins after work at £60. She's based round the corner from Aldgate, in a strange block which requires you to go through two different doors (perfectly safe and discreet however).

Met me at the door with a big grin on her face in lovely lingerie. What you see from the pictures is what you get - she's about 5 7, pretty, with a cracking figure, B cup tits and an all over tan. She says she's 25 and looks about that. PG has some very accurate fully nude shots.

Showered, but then she did insist on apologetically wet wiping junior before owo. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I know it does bother some of you. what that means is that she applies the same high hygienic standards to herself - her minge smelt of roses. An absolute pearler of a vagina - we spent much of the punt in 69, before doggy, mish then I came on her face - she took it though I think she was expecting a COB.

It was a vanilla punt overall, refused fingers or CIM, but made the right noises and seemed to be enjoying herself. FK was relatively profound, but still some more work to be done. She is a smoker, and I smelt this on her, but mitigated it by forcing a polo from my mouth to hers - problem solved.

But a lovely girl, nice natured with a cheery disposition and seemed willing to please. Not the best shag ever, but relatively new to the scene, and is priced at typically cheap Romanian rate but with a much better standard of service than her compatriots tend to offer.

Recommended - I'll be sure to be back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yours in punting,
Botn.

Offline hendrix

Nice one!

Her expression suggests a cheery sort that's up for it (within limits at least) rather than many of her compatriots that look like they've just found fresh turds in their handbag or something.

zundabar

the smile also seems to be genuine rather than the obviously put on photoshoot smile.

scorpion61

Thanks. Spotted her awhile back and been on my HL. One for tontober  or stoptober or what ever it is being called.

Offline lostandfound

Took a real chance on this and only went for it because she has feedback from someone who also has feedback that I know to be genuine.

Excellent comms - texts replied to immediately.
Booked in 30 mins after work at £60. She's based round the corner from Aldgate, in a strange block which requires you to go through two different doors (perfectly safe and discreet however).

Met me at the door with a big grin on her face in lovely lingerie. What you see from the pictures is what you get - she's about 5 7, pretty, with a cracking figure, B cup tits and an all over tan. She says she's 25 and looks about that. PG has some very accurate fully nude shots.

Showered, but then she did insist on apologetically wet wiping junior before owo. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I know it does bother some of you. what that means is that she applies the same high hygienic standards to herself - her minge smelt of roses. An absolute pearler of a vagina - we spent much of the punt in 69, before doggy, mish then I came on her face - she took it though I think she was expecting a COB.

It was a vanilla punt overall, refused fingers or CIM, but made the right noises and seemed to be enjoying herself. FK was relatively profound, but still some more work to be done. She is a smoker, and I smelt this on her, but mitigated it by forcing a polo from my mouth to hers - problem solved.

But a lovely girl, nice natured with a cheery disposition and seemed willing to please. Not the best shag ever, but relatively new to the scene, and is priced at typically cheap Romanian rate but with a much better standard of service than her compatriots tend to offer.

Recommended - I'll be sure to be back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yours in punting,
Botn.

A shame that her profile says she does CIM (at discretion), but she didn't provide it for you. Did you discuss services with her as part of pre-punt comms? I guess anyone expecting CIM would need to do that from the sound of it.

Offline backofthenet

A shame that her profile says she does CIM (at discretion), but she didn't provide it for you. Did you discuss services with her as part of pre-punt comms? I guess anyone expecting CIM would need to do that from the sound of it.

no, but I can categorically state that no CIM will be forthcoming, having seen her twice now and tried my luck.

Should she have this on her profile? absolutely not.
Is she the only hooker to do so? Absolutely not.

Offline lostandfound

no, but I can categorically state that no CIM will be forthcoming, having seen her twice now and tried my luck.

Should she have this on her profile? absolutely not.
Is she the only hooker to do so? Absolutely not.

Thanks - that's very helpful, and appreciated.  :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Dfk?
Kissing with tongues  heavy passionate or feather light?
Or just lip kisses?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline backofthenet

Dfk?
Kissing with tongues  heavy passionate or feather light?
Or just lip kisses?

no, it was DFK. With tongues - started light then by the time we were fucking in mish it was more profound.

Offline king tarzan

Will definitely be seeing this Sexy honey soon for some delicious mango pie.. with plenty of hopefully dfk..
Only downside other side of london for me but what the heck..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

She has a look of a young Denise Van Outen about her!

Offline backofthenet

She has a look of a young Denise Van Outen about her!

yes, I'd go with that.