Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha Rodrigez - Czech outcaller with a Mediterranean vibe  (Read 2294 times)

1 review(s) for Aisha Rodrigez (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

she's good - excellent comms throughout with texts responded to immediately.

Well presented girl with a cracking figure - just my type - size 8 and a lovely palmful of tits. Her gallery gives a good representation of her figure, it really is excellently proportioned.
Is Czech, but there's the strong suggestion of Mediterranean heritage - she's a brunette, not a redhead. Face wise I'd give her a seven - sultry eyes and a dirty grin.

Cracking owo (eye contact throughout) and excellent sex in three positions (particularly good grind on cowgirl)- really got into it and enjoyed herself, and happy to gargle a payload. Rimming (on me) not on the cards, but her tongue was pretty far south of my balls at one point. More than happy to take two fingers (she was, I prefer not to).

Very talkative, very giggly, and surprisingly intelligent. No clockwatching, and was great to chat to her afterwards - is an excellent companion, quite kooky, but genuine and engaged conversationalist.

Would recommend. Only downsides were iffy smoker's breath and a slightly hairy anus (shaved otherwise with a landing strip above the flange).

Understand she does incalls in Wembley way too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yours in Christ.
BOTN

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She really looks and sounds great.  I have had her on my HL since she appeared so good to know she is genuine.

Offline SamLP

I've been interested in her before but was put off when she said OWO was extra: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62987.0

Curious to know if she charged you extra for it as I called her today when I saw her profile pop up in Wembley and OWO was extra so I again opted out.

Offline backofthenet

I called her today when I saw her profile pop up in Wembley and OWO was extra so I again opted out.

How very odd. No it was all inclusive.

Very generous with DFK too, forgot to mention that.

Offline barnstorm123

One good review on UKP, price goes up by £30. Now £130 p/h and fallen to the bottom of my HL.

Offline backofthenet

One good review on UKP, price goes up by £30. Now £130 p/h and fallen to the bottom of my HL.

nope, the prices haven't shifted. I paid £130 for an hour

vt

Does she have Greek heritage I wonder...the Classical Greek script under her breast reading 'MOLON LABE' means 'come and get it!'...now there's an invitation!!  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

Saw that, figured she worked in Greece before coming over to London.

Online PLeisure

Saw that, figured she worked in Greece before coming over to London.
Those shipping magnates would have appreciated the offer !  :cool:

Offline jonny

I have checked her Pvt gallery and she does look a bit hairy, i like my girls cleanly shaved. The pics are quite close up maybe.

Offline claretandblue

Lists her location as canary wharf ,poplar,Stratford and Whitechapel all at the same time  :dash:
Annoying when they do this. ....

Dick4snowqueens

Lists her location as canary wharf ,poplar,Stratford and Whitechapel all at the same time  :dash:
Annoying when they do this. ....

They do this to come up on search results on adultwork - I don't mind it.

Offline tantric talents

nope, the prices haven't shifted. I paid £130 for an hour
Just went to add her to my HL and found she was there already.
Did Wembley incalls as Alisha ( maybe my iphone autocorrected that? ) same phone number, price with cim £100 ph, so she has def. raised her prices!  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:56:28 am by tantric talents »