Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xonia Romanian Nightmare...Not  (Read 2501 times)

3 review(s) for Xonia Princess (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Followed in the cockprints of Steve and others I parked up and ran over from Homebase parking ;)
Not one for Jimmy ;)
As pics very firm tits nats on a tallish 5-8 size 8 pale clean straighten black haired girl (diyedhair as pubs are brown short cut) Owo was offered and I took ow as  last time so much gusto was used I was a bit on edge . Fancy tonge flicking and when the fella was up it was straightin to mish on a really crappy bed/sofa quite low so no chance to stand and pound which is my fav she put her feet under my arms( I hope I dont get athletes armpit :D :D) as I started the thrusting this allowed my to hold (grip those titties) as I shot. as with many I was superhard as the bluey was giving me extra she recoiled a bit at my final 4inch iron push :crazy: but I felt she was tightening up as I pumped it in ... a few comment about soft start hard finisher and a nice wet wipe bathroom clean and towels
Eye contact though the punt a good one speaks good english :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline smiths

Followed in the cockprints of Steve and others I parked up and ran over from Homebase parking ;)
Not one for Jimmy ;)
As pics very firm tits nats on a tallish 5-8 size 8 pale clean straighten black haired girl (diyedhair as pubs are brown short cut) Owo was offered and I took ow as  last time so much gusto was used I was a bit on edge . Fancy tonge flicking and when the fella was up it was straightin to mish on a really crappy bed/sofa quite low so no chance to stand and pound which is my fav she put her feet under my arms( I hope I dont get athletes armpit :D :D) as I started the thrusting this allowed my to hold (grip those titties) as I shot. as with many I was superhard as the bluey was giving me extra she recoiled a bit at my final 4inch iron push :crazy: but I felt she was tightening up as I pumped it in ... a few comment about soft start hard finisher and a nice wet wipe bathroom clean and towels
Eye contact though the punt a good one speaks good english :thumbsup:

Good to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup: This is her A/W link which brings her other reviews up on here, External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Edit, smiths beat me to it  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < for linking reviews.

But please add as requested (I've missed a few, and thanks to those that pointed out and then changed it)

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
- Please include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

It just save Admin/Mod a little time.

now now, some Romanian, do provide a good service!

Its a shame that we often see, some many comments about bad ones.

This has and does limit punters from booking them, as they look at "Nationality: Romanian" and close the A/W page

Oh and BTW thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Edit, smiths beat me to it  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < for linking reviews.

But please add as requested (I've missed a few, and thanks to those that pointed out and then changed it)

It just save Admin/Mod a little time.

now now, some Romanian, do provide a good service!

Its a shame that we often see, some many comments about bad ones.

This has and does limit punters from booking them, as they look at "Nationality: Romanian" and close the A/W page

Oh and BTW thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I just hope punters with a clue especially newbie punters who read UKP view ALL WGs as the individuals they are and understand what makes a good WG is her attitude, NOT where she happens to come from. The fact is there are good and bad WGs of ALL nationalities and at ALL price points.

Offline The_Don

I just hope punters with a clue especially newbie punters who read UKP view ALL WGs as the individuals they are and understand what makes a good WG is her attitude, NOT where she happens to come from. The fact is there are good and bad WGs of ALL nationalities and at ALL price points.

Indeed!

Offline GreyDave

:drinks:
Thanks to those who replied and admin for putting in link, she was a good punt I hope the ironey of my title doesnt put off others great value, good tits firm body and really cheaper than going to Gym :D :D :D
The sort you would like on your arm in civie street ;) Chaps who give Rom`s a miss dont know some of the great girls that are out there I will def see again ....wheres that cash machine... :cool:

Offline The_Don

.wheres that cash machine... :cool:

I want the one that pays out and adds that amount, to my account balance!

Oh please (a dream  :unknown: )

Jamesmadden

I hear you.

However, when people are spending their hard earned money to pay a service provider, they expect her to deliver on her promises. When she doesn't,  the punter feels cheated and robbed. The vast majority of romanian wg prefer to deceive and cheat their clients to make a quick buck. Therefore, it's a safety mechanism  to avoid all romanians.

Romania is a poor country and scamming is so endemic over there that you'd think it was romanian culture. Here's a statistic for you, 90% of atm cash machine fraud is committed by romanians...

Link External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I hear you.

However, when people are spending their hard earned money to pay a service provider, they expect her to deliver on her promises. When she doesn't,  the punter feels cheated and robbed. The vast majority of romanian wg prefer to deceive and cheat their clients to make a quick buck. Therefore, it's a safety mechanism  to avoid all romanians.

Romania is a poor country and scamming is so endemic over there that you'd think it was romanian culture. Here's a statistic for you, 90% of atm cash machine fraud is committed by romanians...

Link External Link/Members Only

Its of course up to a punter who he chooses to punt with, I have punted with some good Romanian WGs, at least they advertised and said they were Romanian.

Offline The_Don

Its of course up to a punter who he chooses to punt with, I have punted with some good Romanian WGs, at least they advertised and said they were Romanian.

+1

Offline pumps

This!

Offline GreyDave

I knew she was, she said she was and I had no problems in the 35 years of punting the problems I have had have been with Fat English Blondes who think they are the center of the world as a young punter I always found the foregin girls better and this still continues :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Spot on