Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicya 4you-1788916 - Edmunton  (Read 1484 times)

8 review(s) for alycia4you (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laying Pipe

External Link/Members Only                                                   
External Link/Members Only     

Alycia have received a number reviews, so I had her on my HL for a few weeks. A visit to Edmunton last Wednesday gave me a chance to see her and when I call in the morning she was free for a booking in the afternoon.
I confirmed by text that I was on my way at around 12.30 and she text me the address with directions ,which was clear and easy to follow. Residential estate was very quiet and parking in side street was safe.
Her flat is on the ground floor at the entrance making entry very quick and convenient.
I book her for an hour paid £80 all inclusive. She does offer Anal.
I basically book her as large labia and small tits are is my thing and I was not disappointed.
She was wearing jeans and white jumper no bras. Her clothes came off the minute I got in to reveal an attractive long black hair size 8 package. Her photos and age are accurate.
OW was offered and accepted with excellent technic. Prolong fingering allowed. Her nipples became very erect like little bullets when aroused. She got really wet and she is very tight.  I was there to pleasure on her labia which I did and finished in 69 CIM.
Alycia has an excellent attitude and try to give punters what they want. I got the impression she offers everything on her do list.
A very good punt.I will definitely return.

Offline The_Don

I book her for an hour paid £80 all inclusive. She does offer Anal.

Prices quoted from AW:

Rates   15 mins   ½ Hour   1 Hour   1½ Hours   2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   
In Calls   40               60       79             150   180            270    400   

I would have given her £79 just to really test her attitude

Not sure why girls do the 9 thing (to stand out?)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:02:25 am by The_Don »

Online tintin

Have you found any other large lipped lasses on your travels?

Offline tel_house

Offline The_Don

Now £110 an hour

TH
she on tour trying to milk it or cover extra costs

Offline tel_house

she on tour trying to milk it or cover extra costs

That would explain it, add the cost of my rail ticket to Edmunton (with Old Git's Railcard) and to comes out almost the same. So maybe I'll wait until I have to be in London for a meeting which gives me £30 towards another punt.

TH