Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 - Kensington  (Read 676 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Manuel

External Link/Members Only

I visited Maya at her flat in Kensington for some fun recently. Booking was easy over text and booked her for 1 hour for £120.

To start with the positives, the girl is a stunner. She looks better than her AW profile pics. Other pictures available on this forum are more accurate and she looks exactly like that. She's not too tall or short, just about right. She's not toned but she's young enough to get away with no exercise. She must have had a boobjob recently because all her photos show her with small boobs whilst she had good size plus she had scars not only underneath, but coming all the way up almost to her nipples. They felt nice though and she didn't complaint about them being painful or anything.

She asked me to have shower and use mouthwash before starting - I'll add this to the positives.

The not so positives start with her services: they are too vanilla. A few examples: from her list of services she doesn't really do DT, her DFK isn't deep at all, and spanking must be very light. She also refused certain positions as she finds "painful". Her OWO was decent and she had some good moments. But to me it appeared as if she wasn't really trying to please, she was a bit procedural. She would also check her phone whenever she had a chance, she did it at 3 different times.

Overall, if you want a quick shag with a hottie (even though at £80 for half an hour she's not competitive) she's OK, but not for much more. I will not be going back.