Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Sexy Massage - Chelsea, London  (Read 625 times)

13 review(s) for Tina sexy massage  (6 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline B00bN00b

External Link/Members Only

So just left and gathering my thoughts over a pint. There were definitely positives but overall I feel a bit underwhelmed, hence the neutral. Maybe I’m being harsh...

Comms, easy - text in the morning for a meet in the afternoon.

Location, easy - well known block of serviced apartments in Chelsea, 5 minute walk from South Ken station. If like me you like a loosener and a chance to pop a blue beforehand, find a pub in South Ken as there’s nowt by the apartment block. As for the building, it’s straight through reception and up in the lift. I imagine the staff there see a lot punters wander in and out for various SP’s but I didn’t feel particularly exposed.

The girl - definitely the girl in the pics. Very attractive, slim little figure with a flat tummy and arse, and big old natural bangers with big dark nipples. A bit saggy maybe but still awesome. A very sexy little package overall. I’d say mid 30’s but the room is quite dark and bloody hot. Very smiley and welcoming, felt instantly at ease. She’s a little quirky and cheeky too, which was nice.

Paid - £130 for an hour

So took a shower and she was on the bed waiting. As I lay down she immediately starts mopping at my boner with baby wipes. I totally understand why but it was all a bit clinical and I didn’t want OWO anyway. It’s a personal choice but as I have a girlfriend I don’t particularly want OWO or DFK from a girl who sucks bare dicks for a living. Too risky. So I asked her to pop a jonny on then she gave me decent OW. After a while I asked her to sit on top of me while I fuck her and play with those tremendous tits. She says no, you get on to top of me first so we go mish. And it’s decent - she’s tight and responsive. Then I ask her again to go on top and she says no, do me doggy. So I do and it’s good, lots of groping tits and arse and biting her neck. Doggie always make me pop quickly so after a while I ask her AGAIN to go on top and FINALLY SHE DOES!!! And its great, and I’m smothered in those tits and she riding me like a rodeo and I’m in fucking heaven when suddenly, she fucking jumps off! She pulls the Jonny off, gets a handful of lube and starts wanking me off. It’s nice so I don’t complain. Next thing she’s telling me to wank myself off cos she wants to lick my balls. Ok, fair enough I’ll give it a go and it really is pretty awesome. No one wanks me off better than me and having her down there licking my balls and perineum(?) was enough to make me blow my load pretty quickly.

So she mops me up, offers me a shower, dries me off and wishes me goodbye. It’s only when I leave the apartment and look at my phone I realise I’ve only been in there 39 fucking minutes. Having paid £130 for an hour!

So, in summary- really sexy lady with a welcoming personality and some great little tricks to get you off. On the downside, didn’t really do as I very politely requested and felt as though she rushed me out. Maybe I should’ve banged back on the door and demanded more time or some money back but I really can’t be arsed making a scene and my balls were well and truly drained anyway.

Would I return? Nah. But I know others have had a great time with her so maybe I was a little unlucky.

Cheers.