Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco-Coco - Southampton - Top Thai!  (Read 942 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593359) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline wiltsman

I’m tending to see Thai girls more and more these days, a bit tired of the Brazilians with extortionate extras.  Coco had 3 positive reviews on here (my meeting was before Al’s recent negative) so off I went to see her!

Links:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 

Initial contact by phone, sounded pleasant enough.  Postcode sent by text, together with “menu” of prices and extras.  She had said that the basic service included kissing, but when I asked if this was French kissing, she said that was £10.  So I went for that, and owo (see below).

Decent flat, in SO15 (Milton Rd area), up to two hours free parking on a lot of the streets immediately around. 

Price and Services:

£80 for 30 minutes. I paid extra £10 for owo and £10 for FK …. so £100 in total.  There were other extras on offer, I recall that anal was £30  … I might yet be tempted!

Appearance:

She is the girl in the pics, although in the flesh I’d say she looked younger and prettier.  I’m pretty sure she is still 20-something.  Not stick thin, but that makes a nice change for a Thai, and her breasts are fabulous  …. and I’m pretty sure they are natural.  I had asked about uniforms, she had given me a list of what she had, and she was dressed in my choice on arrival.

Action:

This is where I find it hard to believe that Al saw the same girl.  I found Coco to be very friendly, indeed frisky, right from the start!  I had stripped to my briefs but then wanted to go to the bathroom to freshen up, she was grabbing my cock and hugging me as I even tried to get out of the room!  On my return we started to kiss  ….  this was some of the best, full on, deep French kissing I have had for a long time!  It went on for a long time  ….  she showed no signs of wanting to rush me  …. and at one point had her hands inside my briefs, tickling my balls and the base of my cock as she tried to eat my face!  It was truly awesome!  Eventually she dropped to he knees, pulled down my briefs and started to give me owo.  This included some impressive DT, whilst still teasing my balls  …. again, some of the best oral I’ve had for ages!  Next to the bed to return the favour, this seemed to be genuinely appreciated and she got very wet. Finished with her sitting on the bed, lifting her legs for a deep, satisfying mish finish  …. with a condom, of course!  Time for a quick shower afterwards, I was there the full half hour! 

Verdict:

Really first class service from a lovely girl  ….  worth a visit for the breasts alone!  The DFK and owo were extra, but this was explained up front, and were then delivered with real enthusiasm!  Will I return?  I already have  …. the second visit went pretty much the same, but even better as we both knew what we both liked!  Definitely tempted to go back one more time, to take up the anal option!