Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bath Road Massage  (Read 26519 times)

HPotter

Went there for the first time. Never again.

I know this is only a parlour but I wouldn’t recommend it even if you are desperate for a quick shag.
This was a Sunday afternoon. Two girls on. One was a cute little blone in her late 20’s early 30’s, quite pretty but had an attitude. She said she was 21 but clearly wasn’t. The other was a tall dark skinned woman with what looked like a black wig! She said she was 30 but it was more like 50!
I choose the blonde for an hour which was £ 120. She was ok, nice massage, bj and then sex. She allowed me to finger her as well.

But she told me that a few of the girls had stolen from her in the past, most are druggies and they go out in between jobs to get a fix. This really put me off. She also asked me to go to Sainsbury’s for them to get some condoms! Which I thought was odd.

softlad

I know this is only a parlour but I wouldn’t recommend it even if you are desperate for a quick shag.
This was a Sunday afternoon. Two girls on. One was a cute little blone in her late 20’s early 30’s, quite pretty but had an attitude. She said she was 21 but clearly wasn’t. The other was a tall dark skinned woman with what looked like a black wig! She said she was 30 but it was more like 50!
I choose the blonde for an hour which was £ 120. She was ok, nice massage, bj and then sex. She allowed me to finger her as well.

But she told me that a few of the girls had stolen from her in the past, most are druggies and they go out in between jobs to get a fix. This really put me off. She also asked me to go to Sainsbury’s for them to get some condoms! Which I thought was odd.

Is £120 the going rate for parlours where you are ?
Seems a lot to me......(for a parlour)
"And she allowed me to finger her" ......Fookin good of her wasn't it ?

Linc09

I'd steer clear then

HPotter

I haven't got a clue if that is the going rate, I don't normally do parlours but it was a boring sunday afternoon, maybe they charge more on sundays lol

I think I will stay away. I have also found out that the owners nephew robbed the place a few years back, he burst in with a gun apparently.

Linc09

I haven't got a clue if that is the going rate, I don't normally do parlours but it was a boring sunday afternoon, maybe they charge more on sundays lol

I think I will stay away. I have also found out that the owners nephew robbed the place a few years back, he burst in with a gun apparently.

They sound like an absolutely lovely bunch! Blimey

Offline xxxxxx

i actually live on bath road and this place is a shithole to be avoided even worse is diamonds nearly next door! parlours in bristol are best avoided ive found

Offline Steve2

i actually live on bath road and this place is a shithole to be avoided even worse is diamonds nearly next door! parlours in bristol are best avoided ive found

I assume this is Bath rd in Bristol, not to be confused with a house on Bath rd , Heathrow which used to be pretty good sometimes

Offline WestCountryLad

parlours in bristol are best avoided ive found

Hit the nail on the head, overpriced & unenthusiastic girls.  Haven't been to one for a while & hope not to for a very long time.

SteveNova

I agree and I'm surprised that they all survive.

Online bristolnick

place has always looked like a dive when i drove past. Cannot see the point in these places. Stump up the extra few quid for someone nicer and the security have not getting caught walking out.

holeuk

this is a really nice parlour , small but cute with a back door for discrete entrance found easily from the back ally aswell as the front door :dancegirl:
girls are friendly and stunning mix of english and european mainly english
i can highly recommed crystal , holly , rihanna and a cute chinease girl called keiko.
different girls every day
its expensive £70 half hour but good service and aim to pleased extras are world class. i was offered shower or bath and refreshments.
i walked away very happy and will return  as offtern as i can :rolleyes: :) :D :yahoo: :drinks:

softlad

this is a really nice parlour , small but cute with a back door for discrete entrance found easily from the back ally aswell as the front door :dancegirl:
girls are friendly and stunning mix of english and european mainly english
i can highly recommed crystal , holly , rihanna and a cute chinease girl called keiko.
different girls every day
its expensive £70 half hour but good service and aim to pleased extras are world class. i was offered shower or bath and refreshments.
i walked away very happy and will return  as offtern as i can :rolleyes: :) :D :yahoo: :drinks:

If that's not a tout I don't know what is... :rolleyes:

Big Red Gate

There's no backdoor at the place. Front door only. There is a fire exit near the toilet but it was chained up when I visited last week.

Online bristolnick

There's no backdoor at the place. Front door only. There is a fire exit near the toilet but it was chained up when I visited last week.

I bet you get access to the back door if you pay extra!

Grace girl

On behalf of this establishment we do apologise for your bad experience
I would like to take this opportunity to ensure everybody that Bath road has new management and
New girls who are beautiful and British who are all very professional and
Is now a very welcoming environment where the girls are enthusiastic and take there job very seriously I can defiantly say you will have a lively experience and look forward to u giving us another chance
Kind regards
Grace girl xxxxx

James999

On behalf of this establishment we do apologise for your bad experience
I would like to take this opportunity to ensure everybody that Bath road has new management and
New girls

If it is new management and new girls why do you need to apologise as it would have had nothing to do with you?

Offline Daffodil

Hmm a pimp says it's now good so I guess it must be  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:26:43 pm by Daffodil »

Offline Not_today

I can vouch for the OP, ive been here a couple of times and the women are tres skanky, i usually go back a 2nd time to give a place a chance. But, after the second time I'd never go back.

johhny boy

Sorry I did not read reviews before visting this place very dissapointed  lethargic ladies who are described as models with teriffic figures on the phone wont be giving it another go Bristol seems to be waring thin in the area of MASSAGE
 :manhater:

Offline hockogrockle

I agree with the comments on tis place. They charge absolute top whack: £70 for 30 minutes, with an extra £20 for OWO, and a small fortune for an hour. These prices would not be considered inexpensive in London. Inside, the front room  (the one normally used) is decorated in black, and is very dimly lit as well, making it like a funeral parlour. The shower mat was disgusting when I was last there. Absolutely sodden with what must have been three month's worth of male feet. And you don't get any more for your large amount of money than you would anywhere else for less. Bad value. Avoid.