Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tempting Hot Pammy, Nottingham?  (Read 939 times)

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only
Tempting Hot Pammy is tempting me. She has been mentioned in a London thread and she's now appeared in Nottingham. If the pictures are real she's got amazing curves, nice face and a good list of likes for £120ph. No reviews on UKP so far.
Some AW feedback from punters who seem genuine enough make me think this might be worth a TOFTT or walk.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

She's ok but every prozzie seems to be a bit fatter than their profile pics. If she was even slightly bigger she wouldn't do it for me.. Are there extra charges or is it all inclusive?

Offline NervousJ

I'd noticed her, the profile reminds me of the Kala profile, the east midland darling from last year...if it is, I'm guessing she would be worth a punt...

Online j122

Her face in the above pic makes me think of Tamara Grace

Offline Picti

I'd noticed her, the profile reminds me of the Kala profile, the east midland darling from last year...if it is, I'm guessing she would be worth a punt...

Do you mean this one NJ External Link/Members Only  - External Link/Members Only if so she's in Leicester now and has had a warm welcome, review to follow but I have other business to attend to.

MTB I suspect that the one you refer to is probably part of this group and they're South American rather than Spanish. That's a lot of womanly goodness though, if the photos are accurate.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:56:42 pm by pictisunum »

Offline NervousJ

Yes mate, that's the lass.... There was another in the group who I visited as well, il try and dig her out....

She was the other one who shared the same flat when her and Karla were in derby....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:03:15 pm by NervousJ »

Offline HailWood

If Wednesday's plan doesn't work then I'll maybe give this a 30min punt. Be prepared to walk though.

Online PepeMAGA

Agree, the blog is similar too. Might get the PG when I'm off mobile Karla's had some unairbrushed ones in hers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes mate, that's the lass.... There was another in the group who I visited as well, il try and dig her out....

She was the other one who shared the same flat when her and Karla were in derby....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

See update in a separate thread of WGs who work from same flat.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10