Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Girls for poppers and dom  (Read 1592 times)

Offline rutts

Right I have been punting for over 10 years and seen a few girls in this time but this last few months I have been into poppers and light dom and was wondering which girls offer this. Seen Chealse Heart,Miss ashton,Faye21 and the girls and directors lodge is there anymore thanks

GolfNut

Right I have been punting for over 10 years and seen a few girls in this time but this last few months I have been into poppers and light dom and was wondering which girls offer this. Seen Chealse Heart,Miss ashton,Faye21 and the girls and directors lodge is there anymore thanks

Welcome to UKP

Well it looks like either you're related to our good friend Mutinyonthecounty, or you're a dedicated follower of fashion, or it's pure coincidence that you have very similar tastes and punting history.

So maybe best to ask him directly or just check his reviews.

Off the top of my head some of his favourite girls include LucieBee, RileyLee, MandyFoxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

GN  :hi:

Offline rutts

Thanks For reply will check some of his reviews also noticed james poppers has similar taste to me

GolfNut

Thanks For reply will check some of his reviews also noticed james poppers has similar taste to me

Indeed. You could all be long lost brothers  :lol: :lol:

Offline JamesPoppers

Seeing Lacy in bout half an hour. Hope she lives up to the billing!

Offline BlueRock

What's the deal with poppers? Just makes my head feel like its gonna burst. Heard they're amazing if you take Ecstasy but not my scene.
What I'd like to find is a non chavy WG who enjoys a civilised medicinal cigarette before getting down to business.