Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desi/Indian aunties big boobs & bum  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Throatpunt

Hey guys not been active much but have been In the mood for this punt. Scoured both here and aw for an Indian auntie type meet with an older Indian lady 30-55 with a big ass and tits!! The juicy sort if you can envisage it.

Wanted to know if anyone has an experience with women like this on here, super hard to find and pretty niche but work asking. I’ve seen there are a few veries on here from a couple but most do not work anymore or were very flakey from the sounds of things. This would be for a full service not just a massage as I know I could probably find massages in other sites vivastreet ect.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Sunny

I used to see External Link/Members Only when she was in Leicester. Not too far from London. The best mature Indian lady I have seen by far and I was gutted when she moved up North. Not possible to see her anymore, commute is too much.

Deepika doesn't have great reviews but again hard to find a mature Indian with this type of figure External Link/Members Only she was working in London but now appears to be touring in the West Midlands.

Tanisha BBW ilford is back with a new profile External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

shakira/ carnal desire is a very attractive mature Indian.  She is about 50 despite the old photos and the claimed 37 on AW.

Attractive, but perhaps not chunky enough for your particular niche.

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews on here.

Online sparkus

I used to see External Link/Members Only when she was in Leicester. Not too far from London. The best mature Indian lady I have seen by far and I was gutted when she moved up North. Not possible to see her anymore, commute is too much.

Deepika doesn't have great reviews but again hard to find a mature Indian with this type of figure External Link/Members Only she was working in London but now appears to be touring in the West Midlands.

Tanisha one of my grimmest punts way way back  :dash:

Offline Stevelondon

I only just seen that comment.
“When she was in Leicester, not far from London” 😂😂😂

There are blokes on here who won’t cross the river Thames from North to South mate, cos it’s too far. 😂

Offline arrow0404

Based in Romford - so kinda near the London region ( has a London buses going into Romford so counts I guess)

Offline SunnyBaba69

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:25:40 pm by SunnyBaba69 »

Offline Throatpunt

Thanks exactly what I’m looking for, agree hard to find id consider traveling for the right woman though

Offline Throatpunt

Tanisha one of my grimmest punts way way back  :dash:

Grimey good or grimey bad? Her extras list is a little confusing, is that extra including sex or are you just paying the amount next to the description for exactly that? Big ass and mature so I’m interested lol

Online sparkus

Grimey good or grimey bad? Her extras list is a little confusing, is that extra including sex or are you just paying the amount next to the description for exactly that? Big ass and mature so I’m interested lol

Saw years ago. Tits round her ankles even then, gravelly cockney accent.

Offline Sunny

There was another aunty type in Barking https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258824.msg2640674#msg2640674

I wonder if anyone knows (Different alias on gumtree etc) if she is still around or long gone now?

Offline Throatpunt

Still haven’t found anyone have looked up the woman in barking but found nothing, I’ll keep searching and update if I toft

Offline RAJEC

There was another aunty type in Barking https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258824.msg2640674#msg2640674

I wonder if anyone knows (Different alias on gumtree etc) if she is still around or long gone now?

I think she may be long gone. A real shame as she could suck dick like a Dyson

Offline jalapeno

Was a few years back. V friendly, based in Westbourne Park area. Others might have more recent info

Offline RAJEC

Was a few years back. V friendly, based in Westbourne Park area. Others might have more recent info

This lot are still about. If it’s the one with big tits you’re referring to (kavita, I believe,) then she’s a little nelson muntz facially.

Offline Throatpunt

I think she may be long gone. A real shame as she could suck dick like a Dyson

I always miss out on the good ones

Offline Throatpunt

Potential aunty type in Enfield

Pics looking highly edited but I’ll have a look hahah

Offline Sunny

Pics looking highly edited but I’ll have a look hahah

Claims to be a size 14, 38dd all the hallmarks of a desi aunty

Offline genghis69

OP, not sure if you're after FS or just massage. Reading your request reminded me of a middle aged aunty I saw a couple of years ago. She worked for the Athree crew and was in a house in Northwood. Pleasant Gujarati woman with big tits, big belly and big arse. Took her top off and let me suck her tits whilst tossing me off. Can't remember her name or even how much i.paid.

Offline Throatpunt

Cheers mate, I did say in my post I’m looking for fs not just a massage. Never hard if that crew but she basically sounds like what im looking for. Basically typical Aunty with big Juicy tits big fat ass and bonus points if they are freshies. With all that I expect a bit of a belly at that age but you get the picture. Still looking but I’m happy to toft. This all came about because I had been seeing an older Indian lady whose husband had basically turned bi/gay and gave her a hall pass.

Everytime I saw her she was basically gagging for it which in turn made every meet filth. She was typical Aunty build, chubby with a fat ass. Now she’s gone I’m trying to recreate

Online sparkus

Cheers mate, I did say in my post I’m looking for fs not just a massage. Never hard if that crew but she basically sounds like what im looking for. Basically typical Aunty with big Juicy tits big fat ass and bonus points if they are freshies. With all that I expect a bit of a belly at that age but you get the picture. Still looking but I’m happy to toft. This all came about because I had been seeing an older Indian lady whose husband had basically turned bi/gay and gave her a hall pass.

Everytime I saw her she was basically gagging for it which in turn made every meet filth. She was typical Aunty build, chubby with a fat ass. Now she’s gone I’m trying to recreate

There's actually not that many Indian WGs in London across all ranges. A few years back there were more mature massages on Gumtree (still some) but the brothels and saunas would get younger Indian girls in them for cheap as chips punts. None of that around now.

The younger Indians working the shops get popular very quickly.

Offline Throatpunt

That’s the blessing and curse of social media and the internet, the ability to find what you’re looking for has become easier but they never stay hidden gems, forcing up price and making availability scarce. I’ve obviously missed the boat. I’ll keep an eye out but won’t hold my breath

Online sparkus

That’s the blessing and curse of social media and the internet, the ability to find what you’re looking for has become easier but they never stay hidden gems, forcing up price and making availability scarce. I’ve obviously missed the boat. I’ll keep an eye out but won’t hold my breath

Yes but in this case the women were working in static premises e.g. brothels and saunas which only advertised through newspaper ads and shop window cards.

It was funny as whenever I walked in the EE birds would skulk off resigned to a lack of custom if there was an Indian working.

Offline Throatpunt

Not like that anymore I feel. But Yehh I’m sure the Indian girls were popular lol. Not many about at all ever really

Offline PumpDump

I can highly recommend AnuOberoi. I last saw her about 3 years ago. She has a big set of tits which is not so obvious from her profile pic, but check the thumbnails on her videos. She really gets in to it and mid fuck she was telling me her fantasies like she wanted me to fuck her out in the back garden so her neighbours could hear. She was eager to satisfy and happy to take cum in mouth and swallow which IME is a rarity for a desi. I think she is married and does this during daytime only when hubby is working. She worked from Kingston KT1 when I saw her but profile now says "Surbiton, Esher, Surrey, Merton, Twickenham".

Offline PumpDump

I only just seen that comment.
“When she was in Leicester, not far from London” 😂😂😂

There are blokes on here who won’t cross the river Thames from North to South mate, cos it’s too far. 😂

Yes, FFS it takes over an hour just to get from South to North London, at least another 90mins to 2 hours to get to Leicester. She'd have to be pretty fucking special to undertake that journey. There is an Indian lady who works from Birmingham called Shanu. I had a great cam session with her on AW years ago and thought many times about making the journey. But it was just too much hassle, and I find the punts I plan and build myself up for are always the worst. The last minute pump and dumps or massages with extras with a new unknown girl have always been the best.

Online sparkus

I can highly recommend AnuOberoi. I last saw her about 3 years ago. She has a big set of tits which is not so obvious from her profile pic, but check the thumbnails on her videos. She really gets in to it and mid fuck she was telling me her fantasies like she wanted me to fuck her out in the back garden so her neighbours could hear. She was eager to satisfy and happy to take cum in mouth and swallow which IME is a rarity for a desi. I think she is married and does this during daytime only when hubby is working. She worked from Kingston KT1 when I saw her but profile now says "Surbiton, Esher, Surrey, Merton, Twickenham".

Very not apparent but I could sense potential.
She does firmly tick the desi/aunty box, considering some working are just dark skinned women in a kameez.

Offline Throatpunt

She’s not giving me Aunty vibes if I’m honest mate, I’m in my 20’s and she isn’t far off my age, a little slender for my liking but your experience does sound like what I want. That being said I can easily find a desi girl my age that has a great body for free, I’m looking for thick big ass fat tits Aunty basically. Someone I couldn’t get in civi life. I’ve banged many Indian women my age from nights out or online dating. Appreciate the suggestion but she looks a little too slender for my taste

Online sparkus

She’s not giving me Aunty vibes if I’m honest mate, I’m in my 20’s and she isn’t far off my age, a little slender for my liking but your experience does sound like what I want. That being said I can easily find a desi girl my age that has a great body for free, I’m looking for thick big ass fat tits Aunty basically. Someone I couldn’t get in civi life. I’ve banged many Indian women my age from nights out or online dating. Appreciate the suggestion but she looks a little too slender for my taste

OK I understand a bit better now.
I've fucked a few in those circumstances and there are some women in 40s (and older) online, so it can happen but I appreciate it's harder for younger men to be taken seriously because so many flood them with messages asking for sex off the bat. Some of them are thick in both senses.

Don't trust anyone on here pushing Tanisha either. I felt gross afterwards (and during!)

Offline Throatpunt

Yehh exactly mate but thanks I’ll make sure I steer clean of her, I’ll make sure to post any tofts or recommendations I end up punting

Offline SimonSays2108

Ghosted me but you could try ... Seems to have had a name change , was well known as Mya.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 08:06:36 pm by SimonSays2108 »

Offline Sunny

This one has been around for years but location/limited services have put me off

Offline Throatpunt

Ghosted me but you could try ... Seems to have had a name change , was well known as Mya.

She looks good will defo update about her