Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haha this is funny! (Virginity Auction)  (Read 1686 times)

Online Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

Part of me is impressed with the ingenuity. But mainly I'm pissing my self with laughter.

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol:

This was my favourite part

Please note: You can request a proof of virginity report once you have successfully passed screening.

Assuming you pass screening, you have to pay 5% of your bid as deposit. The bidding currently stands at £4.5k so you'll need to shell out c £250 just to play. Fully refundable of course if you don't win. It might have a little more credibility if there was an escrow arrangement in place.

I wonder how many winners there will be.

Offline LLPunting

:lol:
I wonder how many winners there will be.

As many as she claims to have had sexual partners or as many as bid?  Depends on whether she's going to be needing another proof of virginity when she gets to a country of no extradition OR she wants to make all the money she can from the one auction.

Offline LLPunting

Part of me is impressed with the ingenuity. But mainly I'm pissing my self with laughter.

It's not an original idea.  Such auctions/scams have made the news before.

Offline Punterperson1971

If she’s a virgin I’m the next chelsea boss

Offline Trpy

If she’s a virgin I’m the next chelsea boss

What!  You're Graham Potter?

Afternoon boss

Offline Royd30

Thought I had seen it all, but this has to be the most hilarious venture I have ever come across. The 4500 bid definitely ain’t mine. Good luck to the bidders.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 07:29:29 pm by Royd30 »

Online Stevelondon

As LLP says. It’s nothing new.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Will the winner be announced like on the people's postcode lottery or Omaze?

Offline Convince Me

Is there a discount for the runner up?

Online southcoastpunter

Seriously - has anyone taken a lady's virginity cherry? To the best of my knowledge, I have only once and if my experience was typical, then its not an experience i would enjoy repeating.

My experience was about two years ago, not with a WG of course, and with a lady aged early/mid 20's. When she said she was a virgin i laughted thinking she was joking but most definitely not - nothing had been up there, not a toy, not a finger, not even a tampoon. The experience was obviously painful for her and that was with me being very careful, very gentle and very patient. You would have to be a bit warped in the head if you  then just started "pounding away".

Maybe my girl was a little unusual in not having had anything up there but It was most definitely not an experience I would pay anything for - let alone £4500. However if Mr Rampant Rabbitt has been a regular vistor, the experience, might be very different.

Offline LLPunting

Seriously - has anyone taken a lady's virginity cherry? To the best of my knowledge, I have only once and if my experience was typical, then its not an experience i would enjoy repeating.

My experience was about two years ago, not with a WG of course, and with a lady aged early/mid 20's. When she said she was a virgin i laughted thinking she was joking but most definitely not - nothing had been up there, not a toy, not a finger, not even a tampoon. The experience was obviously painful for her and that was with me being very careful, very gentle and very patient. You would have to be a bit warped in the head if you  then just started "pounding away".

Maybe my girl was a little unusual in not having had anything up there but It was most definitely not an experience I would pay anything for - let alone £4500. However if Mr Rampant Rabbitt has been a regular vistor, the experience, might be very different.

What ethnicity was your virgin?   Only asking as the complete moratorium on anything inserted indicates either indoctrination, stupidity or psychological issues.

A genuine and true certification of "virginity" could only acknowledge the existence of an intact hymen that would prevent insertion of an moderately sizeable object past a certain point.  Whether she is genuine virgin is only between her, her conscience and her deity(ies).

4500 quid better have the word of (a) God as the certifying authority and only if it could guarantee she'd be a fucking raver across the whole apartment for a weekend.

Offline LLPunting

Is there a discount for the runner up?

It wouldn't surprise me if A was off the table subject to another bidding war.
She may be back for her gangbang cherries too.

Online southcoastpunter

What ethnicity was your virgin?   

Middle Eastern - where, according to her, it was important (for a lady) to be a virgin when getting married. She had done lots of other sexual things eg blow jobs (and boy was she good at that) but had not had penetrative sex. So you are right in a way - coerced by tradition and expectation. When she came to the UK to study, she decided to be "western"!!

Offline Cheshuk

I don't see how a virgin is a plus, I did two of them at university and one from seeking arrangement. The idea that you did it is cool but the actual experience is kind of lame

Online southcoastpunter

I'm not saying its a
I don't see how a virgin is a plus, I did two of them at university and one from seeking arrangement.

i'm not saying its a "plus" or anything special - in fact, my one experience was the opposite. That was i was saying - nothing worth paying for!

Online Stevelondon

Definitely lame.
Christ it’s been years back but the experience still sticks in my head.
“I don’t fancy going through that again”

Mind you…… losing my virginity a couple of years earlier left me with a definite impression of,
“Shit…… I’m fucking useless at this”
😂

Happy to say over time. I improved…… slightly.

Offline tp69

Seriously - has anyone taken a lady's virginity cherry?

3. First 2 were very forgettable. Third was okay first time, but became very good over the next few months as she had a voracious appetite for sex. Could really do with meeting a clone of her these days.

Offline Cheshuk

I'm not saying its a
i'm not saying its a "plus" or anything special - in fact, my one experience was the opposite. That was i was saying - nothing worth paying for!

I totally agree with you, and I think we as punters (non-punters too) have sex to enjoy it. However there are people out there that it's a power thing, and I imagine this is like a rare piece of art. It makes the purchaser feel special, personally i'd take a great shag with a hot girl over a da Vinci any day.. that is only if I couldn't sell the da Vinci