Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Amy - London. Does anyone know if she is still working?  (Read 948 times)

Offline Magic500

Has Amy retired? Does anyone know if she's just taking a break or retired?

Her AW link is no longer active. She was a phenomenal SP.
Will be missed!

Offline hendrix

I think it was mentioned on here by a reg of hers that she was focusing on her day job.

Offline Lewis

« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 08:25:45 pm by Lewis »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I think it was mentioned on here by a reg of hers that she was focusing on her day job.

This is correct

Offline boardyhell

she cancelled on me at last minute, saying she was genuine and wanted me meet try again
got the feeling she was honest
never got around to it
shame
could have compared her to a couple of legends called Shanaz and Chantel

Offline jamiekinkxxx

she cancelled on me at last minute, saying she was genuine and wanted me meet try again
never got around to it
shame

Having seen Shanaz she was def yup there.

Offline Magic500

never got around to it
shame

Don't remember shanaz but Chantel.. do you mean the Ukrainian brunette?? Omg.. what memories!!
I saw her about 15 or 20 years ago.
She was a friend of another girl called Abigail (blonde Aussie girl??..or was she from south Africa) who had a flat in Hampstead. Above a night club??
It was in Xmas 2003 I had a three hours session with Abigail and she called Chantel over.  There was zero clock watching and I was there for nearly all night... what a night that was!

Offline hendrix

Don't remember shanaz but Chantel.. do you mean the Ukrainian brunette?? Omg.. what memories!!
I saw her about 15 or 20 years ago.
She was a friend of another girl called Abigail (blonde Aussie girl??..or was she from south Africa) who had a flat in Hampstead. Above a night club??
It was in Xmas 2003 I had a three hours session with Abigail and she called Chantel over.  There was zero clock watching and I was there for nearly all night... what a night that was!

Ukrainian Chantel was one of my best punts ever   :wacko:

Offline boardyhell

both legends,chantel probably had 100 reviews on a pay site
from memory she had swallow on all of them and the vast majority had anal
no problem with anal and swallow with Shanaz