Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When a ‘massage’ is just a massage!  (Read 38396 times)

Offline tantraman

Having been scuppered thrice now, when attending for a ‘massage’ (nudge, nudge, wink, wank) … but actually only receiving a genuine massage and then trudging home with the disappointing pain of still-loaded balls, I thought I’d list these three non-sexperiences here in the following posts.

Going forward, it’d be good if fellow FBSM connoisseurs add to this thread with names/links of other SPs that literally were just masseuses, so other punters don’t waste time and money (unless of course they are simply looking for just a massage!).

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Mercedes in NW2 (Hendon)
External Link/Members Only

I popped along in Aug 2017, and went for her great VFM 90min massage for £55. Mercedes was a pretty little MILFY thing …

Hidden Image/Members Only

… working from her flat, which was a 5min walk east of Hendon Central tube. I was nude on her massage table for a full 90mins … on my front for at least an hour, and then on my back for the final half-hour, finishing off with a head/face massage. But all throughout a towel was used strategically to cover my butt and then my genitals. Apart from a few accidental brushes of her hands against the sides of my balls and shaft, there was nothing purposefully sensual. By itself, the massage was excellent and for sure worth £55 alone.

I note that there has been UKP discussion since and even a ’Strictly Massage’ review that Mercedes may have in the past serviced us a little more or may do so with repeated visits.

Offline tantraman

Amy (Maithai) in NW4 (Hendon)

From Jul this year, I reiterate my earlier post on Amy at Maithai Thai Massage

Having paid up £40 for a "hard" Thai massage, I received a fantastic hand massage all over my body ... dry then oiled ... towel variously covering my ass/genitals ... along with pleasant banter. I lay on my front for the first 40mins, and was then asked to turn over. At no point, did I receive any sensual touching ... before I knew it, Amy was wiping me down with a hot towel, as our hour was up!

So, I was grateful to receive a wholly professional Thai massage for £40, as advertised ... but there was not even a hint of anything 'extra' at any point.

I've never been to a shop-fronted massage parlour before ... what did I miss? Is there a secret code to indicate to the Maithai SPs that we want something more ... at least a 'happy ending'? Reading the UKP reviews on this joint, it appeared that the 'extra' stuff was offered automatically, although Chorley and I have experienced differently ... as Chorley thinks, maybe not all the Maithai SPs offer 'extra' services?

I'll probably revisit, as I think the "hard" Thai massage alone is worth £40, but it'd be nice to know how to ensure further 'fun'.

:unknown:

Offline tantraman

Irina in N11 (Friern Barnet)

I visited last month for an hour’s massage for £50. Irina was a statuesque Russian MILF …

… working from her flat in Friern Barnet. She was friendly and chatty, and I was hopeful, nude and ready on her table on my front. But a dreaded towel then covered my butt, and I was delivered a superb Swedish massage. On turn around with 20mins left, the towel was placed as a strip over my flaccid cock. Even tough Irina’s non-sensual brushes along my inner thighs did make my cock throb and move, the towel hid its signals … and by then I knew nothing more would be on offer, and so I simply relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the time. At an hour on the dot, Irina wrapped up her excellent massage at my feet. I don’t know how I managed to drive home with such a full sac inbetween my legs, dammit!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:06:00 am by tantraman »

Offline Batman06

Shame about Mercedes.. she looks hot !

Offline Manolo1

Nice topic Tantraman  :hi:

Batman - I Havent seen Mercedes for a few months now but did enjoy a HR the last time  :)

Offline tantraman

... I Havent seen Mercedes for a few months now but did enjoy a HR the last time ...

That's interesting, Manolo1 :thumbsup: ... may I ask, did HR with Mercedes occur after several previous non-sexual meets and did it cost extra?

Offline Manolo1

Hey Tantraman,

Yes initially it was purely a brilliant massage service. After my 3rd session I enquired about HE over the phone which I felt took her by surprise. She said something along the lines of we can talk when you are here... then during the session upon asking me to turn over she bought it up herself and asked if " I would like Happy end?" I have since visited her a few times and even had the pleasure of getting her naked and fingered her.

I get the impression she only does this for a select few regulars though. Although she provides a brilliant massage itself, its a shame she doesnt include any cc swipes. She leaves the sensual stuff for the last 15 minutes or so.
 :hi:

Offline tantraman

... She leaves the sensual stuff for the last 15 minutes or so ...

Cheers for the extra intel, Manolo1 :hi: ... but does Mercedes charge for the extra "sensual stuff" or do you tip or is it a freebie for select regulars?

Offline Manolo1

Apologies  - its an extra 10 pounds for the HR. She didnt ask for more when I pushed it to Topless and fingering.. :)

JAG4555

i like this topic tantraman. ive had 100s of experiences like that. i can contribute, but i will need to recall and list. a little busy this weekend. maybe next time

Offline orthopod

Sandra in Bow delivers a really good legit massage, she is such a friendly lovely lady as well. Its worth it for the massage although her pleasing personality is an added bonus.

Offline jok32

Had excellent legit massages from Bhupya and Chris at Welcome Thai massage in Chadwell Heath - no extras appeared to be on offer and no cc swipes, didn't try touching or asking directly either though. Was asked both times if I had been before though, so was kind of expecting extras.

Offline tantraman

Just linking from Manolo1's question on ...

'Orange Ivon' in NW4 (Hendon)

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and reposting Demuncher's answer ...

Visited today and it was a legit massage.  She has recently been trained and is now starting a career as a masseuse.  Has been 2 months and have to say the massage was pretty good, not as firm as I would like but then again I do like painful massages.

Was not offered a shower before or after.
Towel was placed to cover my bits at all times during the massage.
There is another person in the flat, sounded male, which she says is for security purposes.

May go back for another massage but not expecting it to be a case of YMMV.

... UKP teamwork at its best! :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Hold your horses! Regarding ...

'Orange Ivon' in NW4 (Hendon)

... daddy919 has just posted ...

I've just done a review of my experience with her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234328.new#new- which is quite different to Demuncher's.

... as ever, it would seem YMMV with any SP :unknown:

Offline webpunter

+1

... as ever, it would seem YMMV with any SP :unknown:

Picking up on comment above, when the towel is re-applied on turnover things are heading downhill.  Rapidly

Have only had one massage where nowt extra on offer.  Was in Clapham, south side of the common.  Cant remember the venue & as yonks ago then pointless looking.  Much can depend on which massage burd you get.  Wasn't best pleased with the outcome.  Having endured a 1/2 hr massage & no action i then went to a chinky gaff not far from main train station.  Just up the hill heading back into London.  Open until 1am & for £40 / 30 mins its a dead cert

Offline Dead Wood

i then went to a chinky gaff not far from main train station.  Just up the hill heading back into London.  Open until 1am & for £40 / 30 mins its a dead cert

Contact details, please?

Offline webpunter

I reck its this place, although haven't been there for a good few years
The mobile 07472968654 gets a number of hits
As for 'high class' on the advert :lol:
The gaff is on Dorothy Road, just off Lavender Hill [very very close to the main road]
There are well solid steel bars on the entrance doorway

Usual chinky set up - two girls changed every week
Ask to see both & be polite but firm
I've had one come out that looked like a bag of spanners.  I shook my head & started to turn to walk
Instantly another becomes available - funny that.  Was pretty fit

Massage & HJ or FS available.  A pit stop for me on way home - usually bladdered so stuck with the massage & HJ option

Its about 8 mins walk from the train station.  Just enuf time to get there, have the session, brisk walk back, something to eat from the station + celebratory can of beer [easiest to buy from one of the 'corner' shops on Lavender Hill] & get on the train an hour later

Been there maybe 5 times, the burds are hit and miss.  Not big inside & i'd say you could bump into other punters bout 50% of the time in the waiting area.  Doesn't bother me & had a convo with one for 5 mins.  As i'd arrived 1st gentlemenly rules applied - i got 1st pick.  Dunno bout a shower i never bothered & take your valuables if there is & you are desperate for one.  Ideal for a sneaky R&T on way home.  The entrance / waiting area looks like a shit tip but the rooms are OK.  Set your expectation level accordingly & you shouldn't be disappointed

Give em a call & ask for directions.  If they match up to as above its the same place

Contact details, please?

Online sparkus

It's about five years since I walked away from an indie provider with blue balls.  Even then, I had a deal with an SP in a nearby TCM that she would do the deed for me without a massage at a reduced rate (very magnanimous yet savvy).

Offline daddy919

536 Kings road in SW10

£75/hr
+£10 if you want a better quality aromatherapy oil. But she uses grape seed oil which is still good.

In her 30s looks mid 20s. Petite- size 8, 5ft 6/7ish, think brunette, was dressed decently with no indication of anything, very polite and sweet. On the phone she sounds a bit like she's from hackney but she's nice. Pic of bed is real- flat is modern and very clean

Massage only - kept covered at all times plus boxers were kept on. She's a pro and works at different hotels and spas (didn't ask which). She sat me down, offered me a drink and I asked me a few questions which she filled out (name, d.o.b, medical history, contact info, allergies etc). My heart went kind of down at this point but went through with it. Took the dough before we started, left to stash and for me to undress. Massage was good! Worked out some knots and eventually made me fall asleep. She did do that light fingertip stroking on my back at some point and my hopes went up a tiny bit but they quickly dropped again. I was covered in towels and she wasn't going anywhere near where I really wanted her to. But i'm thinking of going back just for the massage  :rose:

Offline webpunter

How underwhelming

The ad:   
Exquisite VIP Massage in Chelsea by Attractive English Masseuse
Egyptian cotton towels and Leading spa brand “Aroma works” massage oils are carefully selected to suit your mood or concern

My mood would be feeling horny as fuck & needing the tanks emptied & not under my own steam
My concern would be that it ain't gonna happen made even worse by wasting both time & money & along the way thinking that it just might happen  :dash:

No mention of "no sexual services"
IMO she should be reported to Trading Standards  :lol:

536 Kings road in SW10

£75/hr
+£10 if you want a better quality aromatherapy oil. But she uses grape seed oil which is still good.

In her 30s looks mid 20s. Petite- size 8, 5ft 6/7ish, think brunette, was dressed decently with no indication of anything, very polite and sweet. On the phone she sounds a bit like she's from hackney but she's nice. Pic of bed is real- flat is modern and very clean

Massage only - kept covered at all times plus boxers were kept on. She's a pro and works at different hotels and spas (didn't ask which). She sat me down, offered me a drink and I asked me a few questions which she filled out (name, d.o.b, medical history, contact info, allergies etc). My heart went kind of down at this point but went through with it. Took the dough before we started, left to stash and for me to undress. Massage was good! Worked out some knots and eventually made me fall asleep. She did do that light fingertip stroking on my back at some point and my hopes went up a tiny bit but they quickly dropped again. I was covered in towels and she wasn't going anywhere near where I really wanted her to. But i'm thinking of going back just for the massage  :rose:

Edit:
As for +£10 for better quality oil bollox
Happy to be wanked off with castrol GTX if this got a HE onto the menu
 :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:04:16 pm by webpunter »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the heads-up, daddy919 :hi:

This mobile ...

536 Kings road in SW10

... links to these two other sites and their photos ...

Was this the masseuse you saw?

Offline MilleMiglia

From a combination of attending 100% legit spas, and reading reviews on here of places which were open to question, but didn't deliver, if the advertiser mentions high end products, then you'll be on to a loser.

Offline daddy919

This mobile ...

That is indeed her sir but I think she looks better in real life

Offline Hansolo69

This mobile ...

Looks like a lass that used to work in Sudbury, Suffolk many years ago. 

Offline tantraman

Just linking from pgpgpgpg's post on ...

Thai Harmony in W1T (Goodge St)

Totally legit visit and great massage. £55 per hour.
Bone crackingly good. Draped and tiger balm a plenty.

Couple of years ago I came here and a very secret HJ was given and wondered if it was still an option.
Not this time but tbh I was more interested in the authentic strong massage.

Anyone have any different experience?

Cheers

Offline kazi999

I saw a advert in the newsagent board.
It was Rosie from Walthamstow.
I rang her up and she was were pleasnt.
Before i see her, has any one been to see her?
She mentioned parking in Sainsburys

Offline Westworld101

To ressurect a worthy thread - let me add that Natures Spa, Hendon (almost directly opposite Sala Thai) has a steady stream of EE girls - including Piroshka, Giorgiana. Most seem reasonably attractive ok the eye (such that you can see with your head down the massage table hole...). However as far as can tell and been told they only offer genuine massage. So for £50 a time either head over to Sala or round the corner to Maithai where the massage is excellent in the main and with extras on offer (depending on the girl). Personal choice is Tina as quality of massage is superb.

Offline tantraman

Just linking from JackTheStripper's post on ...

Sabai Arom Thai Massage & Beauty (Kilburn)

Sabai Arom Thai Massage & Beauty, Kilburn
Location: 209 Belsize Road, North Maida Vale, London, NW6 4AA (2 minutes walk from Kilburn High Road Station)
Price Paid: £50 for 1 hour massage
Therapist: Katie (the owner)
Extras: None Offered  :dash:

Fired off a text to 07714271269 and got a reply after 15 minutes. The front door was locked, so I sent a text to the number above to say I was outside, and Katie came to open the door seconds later.
Now, there is some kind of hair treatment studio upstairs which you have to walk past to go to the massage rooms in the basement. There is some kind of linen cloth separating their half of the shop to the walkway to the basement. There was a man sitting there behind the curtain with another person, couldn't see exactly what he was doing. It's not the kind of hair transplant thins which you can find in Turkey, so I'm not too sure exactly what it was.
Anyway, I walked past and into the basement, asked to go into massage room, remove clothes, and cover myself with towel.
Katie then came back in. She was short, thin, petite, nice body and ass.
Only 2 Thai girls working in the shop, as only 2 massage rooms (I asked Katie).
Massage was very good, however, no mention of extra's (despite me taking my boxers off at the start)

Offline Sdave10000

Looks like a lass that used to work in Sudbury, Suffolk many years ago. 

That's her. She is from Suffolk and definitely offers tossing services atleast. Where did u get that photo from ?

Offline tantraman

Mercedes in NW2 (Hendon)

I popped along in Aug 2017, and went for her great VFM 90min massage for £55. Mercedes was a pretty little MILFY thing …

… working from her flat, which was a 5min walk east of Hendon Central tube. I was nude on her massage table for a full 90mins … on my front for at least an hour, and then on my back for the final half-hour, finishing off with a head/face massage. But all throughout a towel was used strategically to cover my butt and then my genitals. Apart from a few accidental brushes of her hands against the sides of my balls and shaft, there was nothing purposefully sensual. By itself, the massage was excellent and for sure worth £55 alone.

I note that there has been UKP discussion since and even a ’Strictly Massage’ review that Mercedes may have in the past serviced us a little more or may do so with repeated visits.

Having ogled a triple of new photos of this MILFy masseuse ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I'm tempted to revisit to discover whether a little more 'service' may be on offer.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 05:54:41 pm by tantraman »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Having ogled a triple of new photos of this MILFy masseuse ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I'm tempted to revisit to discover whether a little more 'service' may be on offer.

Do you have a current working profile for her? thanks

Offline tantraman

Do you have a current working profile for her? thanks

She seems to have let her website go, but is still on Gumtree ...

... :hi:

Offline js5548671

hey tantraman,

Is it normal to setup an appointment with a masseuse without asking them if they provide HR or extras first?

In my experience when I send them a text, the ones that do replies back saying massage is x amount and HR is x amount etc..

the ones that do not, does not reply back, so you know they are genuine.

----- It would be my worse nightmare to go to a massage and not shooting my load.

Am just curious as to why many do not ask the question before booking?

thanks.

Offline webpunter

In advance of TM's response i will add:  it depends - lots of different factors at play.  The ad itself is a good start point as is checking on here [albeit more difficult to find when the burd isn't on Awank]

hey tantraman,

Is it normal to setup an appointment with a masseuse without asking them if they provide HR or extras first?

In my experience when I send them a text, the ones that do replies back saying massage is x amount and HR is x amount etc..

the ones that do not, does not reply back, so you know they are genuine.

----- It would be my worse nightmare to go to a massage and not shooting my load.

Am just curious as to why many do not ask the question before booking?

thanks.

Offline tantraman

Sometimes, it's obvious that one's balls will be unloaded, as masseuses advertise "sensual" or "tantric" action ... and can be even more overt with "B2B" or "Nuru". I think "4 hand" offers are usually a giveaway too.

If not obvious, I do tend to enquire either via phone or text. But sometimes, I like to just go with the flow ... perversely enjoying the oily build-up to a will-she-won't-she moment. The rare times I end up leaving with busting balls (as reported above), I'm never too annoyed, as I've at least enjoyed the professional massage.

Offline webpunter

+1
With the right approach with said burd you can tilt the odds in your favour

But sometimes, I like to just go with the flow ... perversely enjoying the oily build-up to a will-she-won't-she moment

Enjoying a professional massage ??
WTF
Think i'm gonna have to PM Admin & the moderators appointed earlier this year
Such behaviour should be frowned up at best
If it wasn't for the fact that you do loads of good reviews & are 'involved' on UKP i would be suggesting a one week ban to let you re-appraise things
Ungentlemanly UKP conduct !
 :lol:

Gotta go now - the GP is about to start

The rare times I end up leaving with busting balls (as reported above), I'm never too annoyed, as I've at least enjoyed the professional massage.

Offline tantraman

Enjoying a professional massage ??

Ha! Sometimes, my friend, I guess I'm a bit reverse perverse!

;)

Offline Hotpoint

Has anyone seen Mercedes in Hendon recently ??

Offline tantraman

Just linking from puntingking's post on ...

Simona in RM5 (Romford)

MY FIRST REVIEW OF HER : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248121.msg2536758#msg2536758

Service: its just a massage with nothing else on offer.
price : £30 per hour.

I saw her for the third time on Friday. Although she does nothing else only a massage I thought i share this because she gives really good massage.

She is from eastern Europe and she is attracted. She is softly spoken and very natural looking. I was naked the whole time while she was massaging me. If you just want a decent massage for very low price then she is properly the right person for that.

I ask many times for "extras". each time she said firmly "no".
she does massaging every part of your body except from your penis. But she does get close to your penis so I did get a huge boner while she massage me.

Value for money for a great massage. nothing more though. Her gumtree link is no longer functioning. 

contact number - 07404766550

address - collier row lane RM5 3EA

Offline dross

Thought this one was a certain but left with blue balls and went to ORBS and saw Anna after and soaked her haha
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263833.0

Offline cthulhuspawn

(on mobile, apologies for the short post)

Just had a massage with Jayda, the current masseuse for novaanima.com.

Very nice massage, but no extras offered. Got covered with a towel on flip. Don't expect anything sensual.

Offline tantraman

Very nice massage, but no extras offered. Got covered with a towel on flip. Don't expect anything sensual.

Oh, that's a mighty shame, cthulhuspawn, as Jayda (External Link/Members Only) looks delectable :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 05:02:49 pm by tantraman »

Offline Sms097

Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

(on mobile, apologies for the short post)

Disappointing, got the impression from Monica that this girl would be good for something extra.   :dash:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Oh, that's a mighty shame, cthulhuspawn, as Jayda (External Link/Members Only) looks delectable :wacko: ...

Id be very surprised if that place doesn't or might not offer a YMMV services depending on the girl, just having a quick look at older posts about this place, I havent seen any indicator that its more than a HJ though  :unknown: but those pics...suggestable  :rose:

Any intel would be appreciated  :hi:

I also include larger images of the girls except Jayda

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:57:17 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry if repost, why was the large thread on Massages.Me website (or included lots of intel) removed? Presumably something to with potential touting?

Thanks in advance

Offline LLPunting

Id be very surprised if that place doesn't or might not offer a YMMV services depending on the girl, just having a quick look at older posts about this place, I havent seen any indicator that its more than a HJ though  :unknown: but those pics...suggestable  :rose:

Any intel would be appreciated  :hi:

Services are YMMV per girl beyond b2b+HR

One of Bella's photos was used by a previous lady of the Inverness Terrace crew so she may be a familiar and already reviewed SP, perhaps of questionable quality.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:20:05 am by LLPunting »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Services are YMMV per girl beyond b2b+HR

Cool me foolish, but these photos in particular are at the least telling me YMMV with these two...or suggesting it. Either way its a win win for the boss as it must spark interest  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Cool me foolish, but these photos in particular are at the least telling me YMMV with these two...or suggesting it. Either way its a win win for the boss as it must spark interest  :unknown:

If that's the case then you probably get slapped more at parties than I do.