Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Jessica - Aldgate East  (Read 3142 times)

50 review(s) for Elite-Jessica (40 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline hobbsj

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £350

Saw Jessica earlier on, she is well reviewed on here however I will add my experience.

Comms were ok, as others have said I get the sense that she doesn’t reply unless she is green light which makes forward planning slightly difficult. Despite this, once booking was made comms were good and timing was spot on.

She’s working out of a nice-ish flat not far from Aldgate East, I thought the bedroom was adequate,  nothing to write home about. The en-suite is tiny.

Looks wise, I don’t know if I found her attractive/or if she was as I was expecting? As another recent review has said, implants have been removed from her boobs but plenty of scars remain. I can’t tell for sure if her arse implants are still there, but it certainly didn’t look as big/rounded as pictures might suggest.

Services were great, there are very few limits. Owo, rimming, anal etc all participated in and as others have said these are very good, and to finish she took a big load in her mouth without complaint too. There was no round 2, which is a bit poor given the cost, there was about 20mins left and neither of us seemed interested in going again.

I think overall I have to give this a neutral, this was by far my most expensive punt but not one I will be repeating. At lower rates I might consider returning as the services are good, but a lesson learned that 350/hr is not a guarantee of an incredible experience, each to their own I guess.

Offline Gatehouse

I saw her yesterday and yes, a lot of scarring as you say. But services were great for me and delivered with aplomb. Have reviewed before so won’t again but it worked overall for me.

Offline HighHeelLover

I saw her yesterday and yes, a lot of scarring as you say. But services were great for me and delivered with aplomb. Have reviewed before so won’t again but it worked overall for me.

You should still review her as your last review was over a yr ago for her. Thing may have changed??

Offline alpharius

Top dollar, still promotes self as ultra enhanced 30G pneumatic blonde. Yeah off you fuck, this would have been a strong negative for me, off the 'splash out when in London' list, thanks OP

Offline king tarzan

Top dollar, still promotes self as ultra enhanced 30G pneumatic blonde. Yeah off you fuck, this would have been a strong negative for me, off the 'splash out when in London' list, thanks OP

agreed :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hobbsj

Gave it a neutral as services were superb, but the ‘look’ wasn’t what I was expecting and left me slightly disappointed. As I said, first time (and likely last) punting in this price bracket. I suspect she has enough regulars to justify the prices.

Online tj87354

Sounds a bit unlucky with that one.
Although only one go round at £350 is seriously taking the piss!