Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG leaving AdultWork feedback for another WG  (Read 792 times)

YorkshireGuy

Noticed on AW that a service provider can leave feedback for another service provider. Madness.

Offline Happylad

I did once know a WG whose brother also enrolled on AW as a Service Provider, and they then gave each other feedback on AW.

The brother only lasted a few months, and she retired some time ago.

Offline joe diddley

I've seen WGs leave it for other WGs with whom they've worked on a threesome. I think that's fair enough if treated by punters with some caution. Gives the punter an idea that they might work well in this kind of punt. As noted, however, to be treated with some degree of caution.

bigmanbigman

All feed back from punters with 1 or 2 feed back there selfs should be discounted.

Offline shagmore

I always check to make sure that they had a variety of feed back, look at the feedback they give, from here you can then see the type of girls the punter goes for, sometime find a good punt from doing that, one that just is outside your search area.  :thumbs:

But nah, they should be leaving feedback for each other IMHO

Offline McSwell

There is one girl in the North West  who treated her partner to a  threesome punt with another well known  working girl and left genuine Adultwork feedback on her.

Since then the girls have worked together and I've  had a couple of sessions with them so I know it was true.

Online threechilliman

There is one girl in the North West  who treated her partner to a  threesome punt with another well known  working girl and left genuine Adultwork feedback on her.

Since then the girls have worked together and I've  had a couple of sessions with them so I know it was true.

I had an MMFF with (possibly) the same girl, her BF and we booked the girl between us - perfect B as I recall. They left each other FB. I was there and can confirm it was a great punt all round.