Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What really turns you on?  (Read 4036 times)

Offline NoStringsFun

Come fuck me shoes one end and a pretty face on the other. A shirt with buttons done up just enough you can see the top of the cleavage and tight enough that it shows off the breast shape, teasing you to go in for a closer look. I should be able to see the majority of the thighs and calves. Knickers are optional.  :yahoo:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

1 The lady is now naked after you both undress, and you are in vertical contact. Snog snog, chest to chest, and Mister Happy stands to attention and pokes her where it matters with no help from hands  ... and she notices!

2 When she orgasms, be it from fingers, fist, tongue or penetration ....

3 I love it when a lady writes in her profile interview list that her thighs are her worst part of her body. They then usually turn me on and lead to success in 1 above.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:13:30 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline candec

Walking up a flight of stairs behind a girl in a short skirt and you get a glimpse of her knickers.

Offline cash2spare

getting close for a snogging session and her slowly wanking my cock at the same time and then when i'm about to explode taking my boner in her mouth for deep throat and swallowing the lot

Offline shagmore

Big hairy bush
Ohhh yes, but no tats, if going the whole hog, hairy pits as well.

But at the end of the day as long as they have a pulse - ok still warm them... : :lol:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Confidence, Nice feet, voluptuous body, Big tits, Nice Face, Pedicured Nails, Great Deep throat(No teeth) and Tongue kissing galore
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrMatrix

Confidence, Nice feet, voluptuous body, Big tits, Nice Face, Pedicured Nails, Great Deep throat(No teeth) and Tongue kissing galore
That would do me as well. Although I prefer a toned stomach and preferably brunette :rose:

Roadster

Have you tried the Mudd Club Mr Malkin?  :P

Well... maybe it's you?  :music:  (and you don't even know it)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:12:26 am by Roadster »

Offline Tompunt1

What turns me on most is when the WG has a wicked glint in her eye, a grin on her face and a willingness to play games and experiment. A nice apartment and low, sexy lighting also helps matters.

Otherwise I really enjoy the sight of her riding me reverse cowgirl.

Offline itk

After yesterday's events I've found a lubed finger up the 'arris while you're getting blown is quite the turn on. Nearly blew a hole in the back of her head when I came

Offline Chorley

After yesterday's events I've found a lubed finger up the 'arris while you're getting blown is quite the turn on. Nearly blew a hole in the back of her head when I came
Absolutely this.  :yahoo: A WG introduced me to the delights of a prostate massage after I struggled to pop during a booking.
Let's just just say that a combination of a finger up my arse combined with the mother of all blow jobs certainly did the trick!  :D  :wacko:

mrpeterman

Mad Natalie in oldbury introduced me to that didn't ask just inserted her finger up my ass whilst blowing me, I distinctly recall thinking "she's got her finger up my ass, I like that sensation"

I wonder does it feel to the girl a more extreme cum blast in the back of their mouths when they do this, I hope so