Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new to bedfordshire  (Read 706 times)

Offline Sparky22

Hello East of England punters.

I have just moved to central beds from London where I was obviously spoilt for choice.

Now I am looking for the cream of the crop in my new location. I will of course be looking through the reviews however any bucket list recommendations to fill the new hotlist gratefully received.

Milton Keynes Stevenage Luton Bedford Herts are all fair game.

So who are the legends of the area?

Cheers

Offline madeinwales56

Is that tumbleweed I see blowing through this thread?

Siadwel

A couple that I've visited.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Used to describe herself on her profile as a 'Tiny little Thai fucktoy'. Definitely worth a go. Uses the  One2One flats in Hatfield, just a junction or two down the A1 from Stevenage, and Apsley Lock, just by Hemel Hempstead. Probably a bit too far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A good old rattle, does what she says on the tin. Probably more of a solid Plan B than 'cream of the crop'. Tiny shower I could hardly turn round in.

Be warned, from her interview    'What is your favourite TV programme?   Jeremy Kyle'

Lots of different girls tour Stevenage. Hotel in the town centre mostly, I think, or the one by the A1 junction. Trouble is, Stevenage town centre is a bit gutty these days, I think.  Chav Central.

I would imagine MK would be a better bet for variety and quantity of choice. I tend to look more in towards N. London. Easier to get to than MK for me.