Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pure Pleasure Parties - Bristol. Anyone had recent experience?  (Read 1800 times)

Offline radman67

Anyone had any recent experience at one of their parties?  I’ve booked a place at the end of the month (a first for me) and just curious

Offline bristolnick

Not heard of them I think most parties taken place at Dare 2 now.

Offline redveee

They are run by a couple from Yate and the female of the couple has been mentioned here recently under the name Coco offering services. I've attended their parties in the past but haven't been able to cause of work and other diary clashes.
The parties are held in an appartment in central Bristol in Cabot Circus above the shops, cost was £5o but think that's gone upto £60, a £10 deposit is required by bank transfer and final payment on the door contactless. Parties are only two hours from 8-10pm with a buffet and soft drinks supplied as are condoms which are a must. The girls aren't pros, just keen amateurs, usually in the 40-50 age range though you may get girls out of that age range.

Offline Starship

They are run by a couple from Yate and the female of the couple has been mentioned here recently under the name Coco offering services. I've attended their parties in the past but haven't been able to cause of work and other diary clashes.
The parties are held in an appartment in central Bristol in Cabot Circus above the shops, cost was £5o but think that's gone upto £60, a £10 deposit is required by bank transfer and final payment on the door contactless. Parties are only two hours from 8-10pm with a buffet and soft drinks supplied as are condoms which are a must. The girls aren't pros, just keen amateurs, usually in the 40-50 age range though you may get girls out of that age range.
The cynic in me thinks it would be better to pay a bit more and go to a nearby parlour where you can take you pick or walk away with your money if no one takes your fancy.

Offline Greenbloke

You're lucky in Bristol to have parties and parlours. In Plymouth, a city of 260k people, we have neither.

Offline Colston36

Anyone had any recent experience at one of their parties?  I’ve booked a place at the end of the month (a first for me) and just curious

I'm extremely curious and would love to know how you get on. I was persuaded to go to one of the Dare to do's years ago by a whore I knew but didn't like the look of their attendees but maybe things are better now. If so that would be great as I have an ex-whore wants to be fucked rotten, and that's a very convenient spot - I can walk there.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:19:26 am by Colston36 »

Offline radman67

Well I went, @colston pm me and I can fill you in

Offline bristolnick

Offline radman67

If I’m honest not as fit as I would like.  All ladies were over 50 and the ratio was mad (at the start over 20 blokes and four women). Was only £50 for the two hours but I don’t think I’d bother again.

Offline bristolnick

I remember the glory days of Summer's Parties and Bath Babes. I was the only at one of Summer's parties and had two women to myself for about 90 minutes.